Just want to share good news

Twin.Mommy

Reaction score
So today I am 29 weeks 9 weeks ago I was told my girls suffered from TTTS and the chances of both surviving was low. 26 weeks was are biggest goal so we could get them out! Im 29 weeks and the girls have stabalized them selves with my bedrest and boost help. The doctors are now talking about 34 weeks we will schedule a c-section 34 WEEKS :thumbup:!!!! I was never exspected to make it that far! I do twice weekly NST and once weely scans and bi -weekly growth scans! I just wanted to share this good news and ask that you keep your fingers crossed that I can keep em cooking till 34 + weeks. :happydance::happydance:

Good job hun. Congrats, wishing you all the luck with you and your wonderful little fighters. :hugs: :happydance:

Well done you. :thumbup:
All that bed rest and taking care of yourself has really paid off.

Many congrats!!, fx'd you'll make the next milestone too.

All the best xx :hugs:

Fantastic news! Keep those babies cooking :)

Fantastic - well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great news. my girls had ttts. aimee was the bigger one and phoebe was smaller with less fluid. when they were born at 36 weeks aimee was 5lb13 and phoebe was 5lb10. now theyve done a 360 and phoebe is bigger 8lb2 and aimee is smaller 7lb15.

wow, thats really good news to hear. So happy for you and im hoping they stay put for you x x x

great news. my girls had ttts. aimee was the bigger one and phoebe was smaller with less fluid. when they were born at 36 weeks aimee was 5lb13 and phoebe was 5lb10. now theyve done a 360 and phoebe is bigger 8lb2 and aimee is smaller 7lb15.

Wow your girls were very healthy weights my girls are tiny at 29 weeks were only 2.2 pounds and 2.6 pounds! Did you have a c-sectiom not sure if I asked you this already

Wow your girls were very healthy weights my girls are tiny at 29 weeks were only 2.2 pounds and 2.6 pounds! Did you have a c-sectiom not sure if I asked you this already

Are those actually tiny weights? I don't think they were. Mine were both 2 lbs 2 oz and they were weighing a couple weeks ahead of schedule so I think yours are in perfectly healthy weight range for your gestation.

Are those actually tiny weights? I don't think they were. Mine were both 2 lbs 2 oz and they were weighing a couple weeks ahead of schedule so I think yours are in perfectly healthy weight range for your gestation.

The doctors say there small and my book said they should be 3 pounds at 29 weeks well a little over . So I just assumed my babies were tiny maybe not then ?????

Congratulations and good luck to you! I'm sure you'll make it with flying colors.

good luck hun fingers crossed :)
your at 30 weeks only 4 more to go :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"