Just want to tell someone!

lollypop

Reaction score
Hello All,

Found out am PG 2 days ago, and HB and I haven't told anyone yet! It's a nightmare though, I feel so sick and am dreading having to leave my class of 6 n 7 yr olds to throw up! Plus my friends will guess when I don't get drunk with them at w.ends!

Anyway, it is hard keeping it a secret, when has everyone else told people their special news? I suppose it depends on circumstances etc.

I'm so excited though, 32 now, so getting on a bit! Looking forward to sharing and learning info on this website (it's lovely by the way!), so would lopve to hear from anyone!

Thanks, Lollipop :D

Its so difficult. When I was pg with no1 my ds I told just about everyone straight away I was so excited. Iwas really worried about ttc as it took my gran 7 years and my mum several years too. After I'd told everyone I wished I'd waited as i thought maybe i'd lose the baby but 8 monts later he arrived. When pg with dd I was so adamant I was going to wait til Ias 12 weeks, but I told a couple of close friends but by 8 weeks I'd blabbed to eveyone. This time I was definitely going to wait till 12 weeks as I was certain I was goig=ng to miscarry 'cos I coldn't be that lucky again. By 8 weeks I was struggling to keep it hidden a a few people had already guessed I caved in and told everyone at 10/11 weeks as I couldn't keep it hidden any longer. Isuppose what i'm trying to say is its up to you when you tell everyone. I think its what you feel comfortable with. A lot of people tend to tell close family b4 12 weeks but tell work etc later. Good Luck with whatever you decide.

Congratualtions on your news!!!

I'm 22 so i've been struggling with the older generations...e.g. parents, work, family. Told my parents the moment i found out - they werent best pleased. Told only two friends when i was unsure of what to do (whether to terminate or not!) and now just about EVERYONE knows that i'm having a little baby!! And i'm much happier!

Its' not easy and i'm currently having trouble with my boss, my parents are now ok and supporting me and my friends are all brill and say they're proud of me! But most family members still don't know...

My boyfriend told his mum, friends and family immediately - they took it easier as he's slightly older (25).

I hope everything goes well for you and wish you luck!! xxx

lollypop said:
Hello All,

Found out am PG 2 days ago, and HB and I haven't told anyone yet! It's a nightmare though, I feel so sick and am dreading having to leave my class of 6 n 7 yr olds to throw up! Plus my friends will guess when I don't get drunk with them at w.ends!

Anyway, it is hard keeping it a secret, when has everyone else told people their special news? I suppose it depends on circumstances etc.

I'm so excited though, 32 now, so getting on a bit! Looking forward to sharing and learning info on this website (it's lovely by the way!), so would lopve to hear from anyone!

Thanks, Lollipop :D
Hey, how far along are you? We may be due around the same time!!!! I just found out im pregnant too, on the 12th I found out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->