Just wanted to give you all some hope....

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
Hi girls/guys

I have read all of your posts and instead of replying back to them individually i thought i would just explain what i wanted to say in a new thread,

basically i am 26 and finally a very lucky mummy of 2, I had the heart breaking time before i had my daughter (who is now nearly 2) of having 5 miscarraiges then i had Hollie, i thought i would never know what it was like to have a baby, i was diagnosed with PCOS and thats all they could find i have had all the "maybe you were not ready" "it was obviously not meant to be" and the rest of them, and i was seriously thinking of throwing in the towel and giving up trying because each and every time it happened it was making me more and more depressed, i had 2 Blighted Ovums, 1 missed mc and 2 mc's. i was put on complete bedrest for the first 14 weeks of pregnancy due to bleeding with my feet raised up and it must have worked, she was my miracle, then i had another 3 miscarraiges before i had my son who is now 8 weeks old, the GP's sent me for tests and the gynae's came out with all sorts of CRAP! such as " its one of those things" "its like a roll of the dice being pregnant you cant expect to roll a 6 everytime!!" and "you cant carry boys" well that just proves they dont actually have an answer and fobbed me off with the last excuse because i feel they were fed up with me hounding them every other day for answers, i just felt if i had answers i could "let go" i have never forgotten any of the experiences as they are all so very individual, and the pain never goes away just gets easier to deal with, i often look at my children and feel a HUGE surge of love for them

i think going through a miscarraige is the hardest thing a woman has to deal with in life and you need all the strength and support in the world to get through it,

if anyone needs to talk or advice please feel free to pm me or reply to the post and i will try from personal experience to help, i believe that no gp could know or begin to know what we went through by reading text books it takes personal experience to help another

love to you all xxxxxxx :hug:

Your post has made me cry. Good tears though :) So sorry to hear that you had a difficult time getting to where you are today. But I'm so glad to hear that "yes it can happen". Thank you for sharing your story with us hun, I'm sure that the other girls will appreciate it as well. :hugs: Give your 2 an extra hug from me today too.

thank you, and yeah it was the most difficult time of my life but i got "here"!! i appreciate your response and dont worry i will give my bubbas a big hug each from you thank you!

i do hope my post helps the girld even to just have a bit of faith, i know its hard to have it when you cant see the light but its out there and it is possible, my two are my miracles they mean so much to me and i think going through all the shit times makes me appreciate what i have now even more, they will always be my miracle babies xxxxxx

I too have just read your post holding back the tears. I am ttc baby no 4 after 3 miscarriages in the last 14 months. I too am at that point of feeling 'it will never happen' but I will never give up. Thank you so much for your post, you have re lit my candle of hope.
Thank you xxxx

Thank you for sharing.. xx

I had a mmc with my first pregnancy (identical twins).. and am scared to death to get pregnant again..

thanks for sharing and i'm glad you eventually got to what you wanted. I really hope we all eventually get to that point. It does suck we have to go through so much to get there. I've had 3 m/c's already and am currently dealing with an ectopic. I'm so conditioned to deal with it now, but its still like seriously is this how its going to be, give me a break.

Aw hon, thanks so much for this post. I was totally welling up reading all that you've been through. It's lovely to see that there is a light at the end of the tunnel though and your babies are gorgeous! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->