Just wanted to let u all know

kas1uk

Reaction score
that I had my beautiful little girl on the 25th March and she is gorgeous but hard work lol.This is my first chance to post . I went for an antenatal on the 24 th and they gave me a sweep and it worked i went into labour at 9pm and had her at 12:02 am .She is called Lucy kate and she was 7lb 5oz. I have had problems feeding her she has a reflux and is on special milk and thickner to keep her bottles down but she is gaining weight and is fine she is so beautiful. I jusy wanted to thank everyone who gave me advice and i have enjoyed visiting this site so much it helps alot.I dont know how to post a picture but if somebody will tell me i will post one.

Congratulations hunny thats great news!! How does it feel to be a Mummy? :) Cant wait to see a pic, if you click on the paperclip symbol when writing a message it will let you upload xxx

congratulations!!

:happydance::happydance:

glad to hear little ins
doing well!

:hugs:

x​

Congrats, sounds like a nice quick labour!

Hopefully you'll manage to get a pic up soon x

aw congrats !!!!

if u cant upload pic go to tinypic.com upload it there and copy the link x

Congrats xxx

When u reply go advanced click on manage attachements and browse your pc for the photo then click upload then go to the paperclip pic above where ur postin and click insert attachment

Congratulations hun, wow 3 hours is some going hope i'm that lucky! xx

Congratulations hun, can't wait to see a picture, take care :hugs: XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"