Just wanted to say hello again

lexey_7

Reaction score
Hi everybody :flower:

I used to come on here quite a lot when I was pregnant with my little girl Imogen and looks like I'm back for baby number two!

Currently feeling like total poop and wondering if my toddler will ever let me have a rest! I've not been sick yet just nausea so wondering if I might escape that this time? Hoping it's all reassuring signs, got my booking in appointment on Saturday so should start feeling a bit more real then.

I'm worrying a little about the weight side of things, been to scared to get on the scales for a week but I'd already put 6ilb on last time I looked :cry:
I'm a big slimming worldy and lost 5st after I had my daughter so terrified of it all going back on but I've lost all self restraint! Is anybody else the same?
Xx

Congrats Hun! Yup same here. I gained 75 pounds with dd1 and 65 with dd2! I'm a slim girl to start so that was awful weight to be able to take off afterwords. Now that I finally lost all baby weight and trained as a crossfitter for the past 1.5 years here I am pregnant with #3 and feeling it all creep back into the scale.... I haven't weighed myself bc I think I'll freak out! But my jeans don't button. I'm hoping its bloat. Off to gym again tomorrow, hoping this time I can gain a normal 40 and be very very happy with that. Although it all comes off after, it's a long road back and I don't want to go through that again :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->