Just wanted to say Hello....

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hi Girls.

Well, i just wanted to say Hi...It's very early days for us and we're keeping our fingers crossed for a smooth uneventful first Tri. For those that don't know me I've been TTC since Sept 2005. It was discovered earlier this year through a laproscopy that I have blocked tubes. So we were referred to IVF, this was our first cycle of IVF so I feel very lucky and blessed, even after everything that we've made it this far.

I'm anxious to move from my comfort zone in LTTTC and am making the transition slowly...congratulations to all the other expecting mummies in here.

So that's me :)

awww BIG CONGRATULATIONS HUN ....hope you have a pefect and happy 9 months... congrats again x x x x

a huge congrats hun and welcome over to the 1st tri xxxxxxx

Congratulations!! You must be on :cloud9:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!.x.

hey beautiful, so glad to see you over here. I was very anxious about coming over from ltttc also honey, but the ladies have been welcoming.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy babe :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations! Hoping you have a happy healthy 9 months!

Soooo excited for you, congrats!! :flower:

You have been waiting a long time - I hope all goes smoothly for you! Lots of good vibes your way!! :hugs:

Congratulations NeyNey :yipee:
I am so excited for you. You have been so supportive through everyone elses battles to concieve I am so glad you finally got your miracle.

Please visit our LTTC Preggie Thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...sisted-conception-let-light-keep-shining.html

It has been a little quite lately but with holidays coming up, hopefully lots of new LTTC mummies will be able to share their, hopes, fears and dreams.

Again, congratulations!

congrats on your :bfp: here's to a happy, healthy 9 months!
xx

wow... wonderful.... congrats... who knows you expecting twins too, just like bek74.....

Hi Girls.

Well, i just wanted to say Hi...It's very early days for us and we're keeping our fingers crossed for a smooth uneventful first Tri. For those that don't know me I've been TTC since Sept 2005. It was discovered earlier this year through a laproscopy that I have blocked tubes. So we were referred to IVF, this was our first cycle of IVF so I feel very lucky and blessed, even after everything that we've made it this far.

I'm anxious to move from my comfort zone in LTTTC and am making the transition slowly...congratulations to all the other expecting mummies in here.

So that's me :)

Oh wow that's fantastic news... Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. Look forward to speaking to you more in 1st Trimester.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->