just wanted to say thank you

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
To all of you who kept me sane during my wtt :hugs:

Hubby was having a moan about xmas decorations this weekend and I pointed out that next year whether I'm pregnant, or we have a lo that I'll be making the house look like a grotto. I thought I'd test the water and say we could start trying next cycle and he didn't say no :argh:

We had a chat yesterday and his reason for waiting (which I totally understand), what that he didn't want me to be so far gone that we would need to get a letter off the dr for me to be able to fly out to turkey and back in June. So we decided we would be trying next cycle

Well, that day's here as af started today :dohh: Wasn't expecting it to start that quickly, but I'm so unbelievably excited. FF is showing my expected ov as over christmas while we're at the in laws' house, so that's going to be interesting :rofl:

I really hope everyone who's waiting has they wait time go super quick so you can get to ttc, and that when you do you don't have a long wait for your bfps :cloud9: :hugs:

Wow! That is SOOOO exciting!!!!! I know you've wanted this so badly. Congrats on your future baby dancing lol.

Wow! That is SOOOO exciting!!!!! I know you've wanted this so badly. Congrats on your future baby dancing lol.

Awwww thank you <3

I was wondering why I've been getting so warm at night the past few nights, plus the sore boobs and it all makes sense now af is starting :D

really pleased your talk went well. Yay! Good luck x

Whoop whoop. Go Emmy! Go Emmy!!!!!
Enjoy this exciting time, but really really hope you get BFP quickly! Xx

Congrats and good luck x

Well done you for getting to the end of your wait! Hope your stay in TTC is quick, good luck! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->