Just wanted to say...

O

oOskittlesOo

Happy V-day My Favorite Little Man, Azaria Noah Oludel Davison!!

I can't believe it's already my Vday!!! :happydance: Thats definitely a BIG deal to me!! I never thought I'd make it this far! Now that my sweet handsome little guy is viable maybe this hecktac pregnancy will calm down a bit!!

I'll post some special pictures for my sweet boy a little later seeing as it's 12am here :haha:

:haha: couldn't help it Skye!! It means viability day :) where the baby is viable (higher chance of living) ouside of the womb!

Uhh, Whats V day :/ SORRYYY, Never heard of it? I do know its great thing though so CONGRATS!

Happy V-day Skye, time to relax now :)

:haha: couldn't help it Skye!! It means viability day :) where the baby is viable (higher chance of living) ouside of the womb!

Hey shoosh you :haha:

I see girls write about it all the time and I'm like 'betcha I'd hit mine and I don't fricken know what it is so I wouldn't know!' :wacko: I'm blonde, so very blonde. But congrats Skye and baby boy! :thumbup:

Lol it's okay :hugs: It took me a while before I knew what it was too! :thumbup: I had to google it :dohh:

Woow, happy V-Day to us Skye! lol :D
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
I know what you mean, it seems like yesterday that I was going in for my first OB visit.

YAY happy v-day!!

For a moment there I had to seriously think, you had me thinking it was valentines day :dohh: :haha: silly me.

Skyee I didnt see this on here(saw fb lol)!! Yay you!!! happy V-day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->