Just wanted to say...

See Skye your arent alone- me and Chrissy are dumb too :rofl: thanks Shannon!! I can't believe how it's flying!

:cry: you did whaaattttt? :cry: how could you Chrissy!! You know... :holly: looks down on these sort of things... Shame shame!! :rofl:

Oh Skye.... please forgive me!!!!! :cry: I just said that to look cool! :cry:

I'm sorry I shamed you :holly: how can I ever redeem myyyyyyselllllffff? :nope:

:cry: you did whaaattttt? :cry: how could you Chrissy!! You know... :holly: looks down on these sort of things... Shame shame!! :rofl:

Oh Skye.... please forgive me!!!!! :cry: I just said that to look cool! :cry:

I'm sorry I shamed you :holly: how can I ever redeem myyyyyyselllllffff? :nope:

Chrissy, I can't believe you'd ever do such a thing :sad2:
:holly: will never forgive you!! Well.. Maybe.. Lol but only because you wanted to look as cool as her beaked, big boobed, walrus, chicken HEAD. Lol. Sorry.. My family calls people they love "stupid head, silly head" those kind of things.. Lol it's out of put LOVE.

:holly: will never forgive you!! Well.. Maybe.. Lol but only because you wanted to look as cool as her beaked, big boobed, walrus, chicken HEAD. Lol. Sorry.. My family calls people they love "stupid head, silly head" those kind of things.. Lol it's out of put LOVE.

I love you Skye-Head :mrgreen: Mmmmm... That doesn't work to well with names #-o

:rofl:

I love you Skye-Head :mrgreen: Mmmmm... That doesn't work to well with names #-o

hmmm.. Holly :holly: head??? Chrissy head??? Kelly head?? Lol nope.. Stupid head sounds better :thumbup: haha my mom already calls Azaria stupid head or stupid brain, in her loving way of course, but I thin people who don't know think she's crazy!!
Ohhh ohhhh ohhhh! While I've got you!! Lol. I talked to FOBs mom today and she gave me a different possibility for his name- it's between Azaria Noah Oludel or Azaria Noah Kingsang. Lol. Oludel is pronounced Ol-ud-eth and Kingsang is pronounced King-sah-ng. Kingsang is a family name that means leader or ruler and Oludel is kind hearted... :shrug:

Mmmm.... I kind of like Kingsang more :flow: Choose whatever you love though hon :D

Mmmm.... I kind like Kingsang more :flow: Choose whatever you love though hon :D
Gosh I so wish I couldve talked to her today!! I seriously have felt like she's someone super famous I've always wanted to meet :dohh:
I think I like that one more too- I told my mom I'm going him a palau'n name and she was suprisingly supportive. Kingsang sounds bad ass even if you say it wrong!! :thumbup: ANKD lol I like the initials too :rofl:

Mmmm.... I kind like Kingsang more :flow: Choose whatever you love though hon :D
Gosh I so wish I couldve talked to her today!! I seriously have felt like she's someone super famous I've always wanted to meet :dohh:
I think I like that one more too- I told my mom I'm going him a palau'n name and she was suprisingly supportive. Kingsang sounds bad ass even if you say it wrong!! :thumbup: ANKD lol I like the initials too :rofl:

Me too :wacko: when I got on earlier and saw that she posted I was like "oh my gosh, my hero!" :dohh:

Yeah it does! :thumbup: I really like how it all sounds together :flow: I was actually thinking of giving Jace 2 middle names... It's a work in progress though :winkwink:

hmmm.. Holly :holly: head??? Chrissy head??? Kelly head?? Lol nope.. Stupid head sounds better :thumbup: haha my mom already calls Azaria stupid head or stupid brain, in her loving way of course, but I thin people who don't know think she's crazy!!
Ohhh ohhhh ohhhh! While I've got you!! Lol. I talked to FOBs mom today and she gave me a different possibility for his name- it's between Azaria Noah Oludel or Azaria Noah Kingsang. Lol. Oludel is pronounced Ol-ud-eth and Kingsang is pronounced King-sah-ng. Kingsang is a family name that means leader or ruler and Oludel is kind hearted... :shrug:

Fiiiiirstly, how did I get thrown into this 'stupid head' conversation? I thought Chrissy was the stupid head? I googled v-day months ago. :haha:

I like them both! Kingsang just looks so manly. I kind of love it.
Are you still not telling your mom your name choice? Or did you talk to her already?

Edit: Just saw where you mentioned the initials. That is awesome. I pronounce it as one word ANK'D. That's pretty badass. Just saying.

When I saw that she had been here and I'd missed her, it was like dropping a freshly made grilled cheese sandwich onto a dirty floor.

So disappointing. :cry:

She probably saw that all three of us were on and signed off really quickly. :rofl:

Hahaha!
With fame comes responsibility. She can't avoid her fans forever! :rofl:

Lol sorry I was off for a bit my beautiful heads! :dohh:
I definitely like kingsang now, I could even call him king :thumbup:
hahahahaha I was just trying to see if your name sounded good with head after it Kelly head! :rofl:
and holly is my hero!! I want a damn emoticon made for me!!

Kelly- We should start a fan club :rofl:

Skye- Ah I love it... So cute :flow: Me too!!! Idk what it would be though :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->