Just wanted to show off my little miss Standing today. With support of course.

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Im just so proud of her. In the last three days she has figured out rolling front to back, giggled once, almost has back to front figured out. she gets about half way lol. and She just loves loves loves to stand. I know she's normal for a 4 month old it just all happened so fast lol. what next. crawling.... oh boy. Please ignore my frumpiness.

ahh...sooo cute! I love her chubby little thighs! My Lo has the same, you could just eat them right?:hugs:

awww so cute :) my little one loves standing like that too, he hates sitting down now xx

wow that looks quite advanced to me! is she leaning on you? oliver will bear a lot of weight on his legs but won't stand at all... he can roll back to front but not front to back, strange boy!

wow that looks quite advanced to me! is she leaning on you? oliver will bear a lot of weight on his legs but won't stand at all... he can roll back to front but not front to back, strange boy!

She's leaning on my slightly but most of her weight is right on her legs. I'm mostly there in case she falls. She just loves it.

I just love the chubby legs. They are so so cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"