just when I thought the morning sickness had ended...

mammy2oaklen

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I'm feeling very sorry for myself today I'm currently 11+4 and last week my morning sickness started to ease.
Well that was until yesterday when it came back a million times worse I can't keep anything down not even water I'm sick all day and night.
I'm a sahm with a 3 1/2 year old and a grizzly teething 1 year old. I live 2 hours drive away from any family and friends and hubby is working I'm not coping well at all.

Oh, love. I know how bad morning (I want to strangle whoever decided to put morning in front of it) sickness can be. I know it's hard, but try to rest as much as you can. Things like housework etc can wait.

*hug*

I am so sorry you are going through this. I am a sahm as well and hubby was away for the first 5 weeks of my pregnancy. It was so so so hard! I also had some relieve during week 10 and then it came back with a vengeance, but today I can say I feel much better! I think our hormones will slowly but surely start to settle now. Hang in there!! Xxx

Thanks I've resorted to getting tablets off the doctor the inability to even keep water down was worrying me and I didn't want to end up in hospital so hopefully these will work and give me a break

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->