Just when I thought things were getting regular...

MonkeyFeet

Pregnant after ICSI
Reaction score
I'm feeling really fed up. Since coming off the pill in December '07 my cycles were all over the place with cycles ranging anywhere from 30 to 180 days. I have only just started TTC however and was feeling quite pleased as since December my cycles appear to have just about regulated the last 3 being 30, 36 and 34 days. I am currently on CD 36 with plenty of pre-menstrual type symptoms but no AF. My boobs are enormous, they've swollen so much that my bras don't fit properly and they're quite tender. I feel incredibly hot and DH said I'm like a radiator in bed. I've been having cramps on and off for over a week now as well. The only thing different is whilst usually I'm ravenous before AF this month I'm the complete opposite, I'm not interested in most food and I've been feeling nauseous on and off, particularly in the evening but also this morning.

I tested yesterday but got :bfn: and I don't think I'm pregnant really, I just want to get AF over with so I can try again next cycle! I'm really scared that this is the start of more really irregular periods with really long cycles which just gets me down as I want to be more regular so my chances of conception are higher :cry:

I feel really rubbish. If I don't get AF by Sunday I may test again but I'm sure she's coming really. If I don't have her by next week I may just go back to the doctors again to ask for more tests as the last ones I had (during a 132 day cycle!) didn't show anything.I'm just so fed up with this, all I want is a :bfp:

fx that you get a:bfp: as your cycle is a bit out you may just be testing to early and getting a false :bfn: xx

Just checked on www.mymonthlycycles.com and according to that if I am having a 36 day cycle this month I'm actually due tomorrow so I will give it until Sunday and test again...still feel fed up though.

yeah the waiting is rubbish but your symptoms do sound good and if af is not due until tomorrow then you could well have been testing too early. fx for you xx

I'm not sure if AF is due tomorrow, it's just if this is a 36 day cycle like last time it is due tomorrow and so perhaps I'm early. Eek. I'm trying not to be excited but I also know that IF this is a 36 day cycle we were also BDing around when I OV'ed so my fingers are very tightly crossed. I'll give AF until Sunday then test again.

Urgh. Ignore me. Just went to the bathroom and the :witch: has got me. I'm out for this month...I'm upset but not completely gutted as TBH whilst I really, really, desperately want a baby and don't care what time of year it's born if I had to choose I wouldn't choose a Christmas baby and my due date would have been 17th December if I'd been pregnant this month.

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: next month then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->