Just when you think all hope is gone...

ElleT613

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

It seems like I've been waiting a long to post here, but as long as I've waited there are others that have waited A LOT longer and are still waiting for their miracle babies.

My journey on BnB started when I got pregnant in July of 2012 after trying for a few months. I quickly miscarried but found support and the information I needed here on BnB. Little did I know I would continue to share the TTC journey with first time TTCers then ultimately moving onto Assisted Conception with first clomid, then IUI's followed by IVF back in August 2013... all which failed, never resulting in pregnancy. I felt the jealously, envy, sadness, loneliness, frustration and desperation that we all have before. The road has been hard. This has changed me. It has tested relationships with friends, my marriage, my family but especially with God. There have been times I truly wondered if He had forgotten us. Some days I would wake up and wonder if I should even stayed married; that maybe there was a different plan for my life that I had thought all along.

Today, after 22 months of trying....just a few weeks before our 2nd attempt at IVF, I got a natural BFP. I can only pray that this little bean I already love so much with bring us a baby in 9 months. But for now what I can do is thank all those that have been supportive, thank the good Lord, and tell you to never give up.

XOXO

Congrats and FX for your sticky bean!! Thank you for sharing your story!!!

Aww congrats!! I'v been there when trying for first took 5 yrs & conceived with clomid The lord knows best & sometimes we may not realise it but when we pray to him he does whats best we just may not realise it at the time. My second took just one month that ws a shock lol anyway praying for a healthy9 months of pregnancy for u & a healthy baby. Congrats! X

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story gives me hope that we'll get our natural bfp and hopefully not have to have assisted reproduction services. Thank you and fxed for a sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9months. :)

Beautiful story and I can relate. Congrats and I will pray for your sticky ♡

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

congratulations!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

extra sticky dust!

Hey All,

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. Unfortunately this story doesn't have a happy ending. It ended up an ectopic pregnancy-- but not in my fallopian tube... in my OVARY. Yes, you read that right. I had honestly never heard of that before.. the odds are something ridiculous like 1 in 60,0000. I guess I need to go buy a lottery ticket! I had my two shots of Methotrexate this morning... ready to get this over with.

Thanks for your support.

XO

Hey All,

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. Unfortunately this story doesn't have a happy ending. It ended up an ectopic pregnancy-- but not in my fallopian tube... in my OVARY. Yes, you read that right. I had honestly never heard of that before.. the odds are something ridiculous like 1 in 60,0000. I guess I need to go buy a lottery ticket! I had my two shots of Methotrexate this morning... ready to get this over with.

Thanks for your support.

XO

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back