just wondered what u guys thought

Mize1982

Mya-My gift from God!
Reaction score
hi

we dont know what we're having yet, other than a baby LOL.

but we've had our names picked out ever since the first pregnancy.

We are thinking

Boy Max Rowan Martyn

Girl Mya Ann Martyn

just wondered what you thought as i'm not 100% sure on the boys name as for some reason i feel if u remove the middle name so its Max Martyn it sounds like a comic book/super hero name lol

:)

I adore both Max and Rowan, but agree about the comic book hero sound of Max Martyn. I too was sometimes nicknamed Max with an alliterative surname and it did sound a bit odd

I'm unsure what to suggest to get round it though, but I love your names

I like Max Martyn BECAUSE it sounds like a superhero name!! And I've always loved the name Mya :) So are these the final names then, or have you got any others on a short list?x

I think there the final names well according to my oh they are lol

i also like some other names but they just dont go with the surname.

I love Harley for a boy and Madison for a girl but oh just isnt into them.

My main concern is i dont want my child to be an easy hit for teasing my name is Pamela Ann Henderson so you can imagine the stick i got and still do, cant wait till i'm married and it'll be Pamela Ann Martyn YAY LOL :)

oooh I love the name Rowan lol! I think any name sounds superhero like with Max, but that's cute :)

And Mya is lovely, would you say my ah or me ah?
xxx

Love Max Martyn :) I love it when you use the same initials for first name and surname!!

Thats why I like my name of Joshua Jackson - although I am having second thoughts and keep wondering whether to use Harry as a first name...choices choices eh....better see what sex pops out first!!

Is Mya pronounced Mee-a OR My-a......I prefer the Mee-a pronunciation and Mia spelling :)

Oops....really should have read a few more posts BEFORE posting!!!!! Just realised you had already answered my question :dohh:

I think she might spend her whole life with people not knowing how to pronounce it - just my opinion though :thumbup:

Oops....really should have read a few more posts BEFORE posting!!!!! Just realised you had already answered my question :dohh:

I think she might spend her whole life with people not knowing how to pronounce it - just my opinion though :thumbup:

we was thinking that but tbh you have to be iliterate to not know its prononuce my-a its not like you'd say thats mee coat or thats mee baby. lol

we was thinking that but tbh you have to be iliterate to not know its prononuce my-a its not like you'd say thats mee coat or thats mee baby. lol

I must be illiterate then :blush:

I just thought it was a new trendy way of spelling Mia.

sorry i didnt mean for it to sound nasty

just i have always known them as two different names

Mya being pronounced My-a

and

Mia being pronounced Mee-ah

tbh tho i think u get it with alot of names, mines pamela or pam n alot of people will try calling me paula or pat lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->