Just wondered......

kaylynn040485

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
At night time i have noticed that my stomach seems to feel realy tight, its hard to explain but just feels really strange. Its not painful or anything but just wondered if anyone knew what was causing it?

Kx

How weird! I posted exactly the same thing this morning!!!!

some people said it might be braxton hicks, but i'm not so sure. mine is sort of high up in my stomach. Like i'm permanently doing a sit up (which i'm so clearly not at the moment!)

mine gets the same whenever my little bean fancies a roll around in my stomach x

mine is the same, i have put it dont to achy bump after being up and about all day if you know what i mean!

kateqpr, just seen your thread once i posted mine. How weird:dohh:

Thats exacly the same as mine, ive felt it right under my bbs as well, i havnt felt any movement yet so think this is making a bit more strange! Have you felt any movement yet kateqpr?

Just hoping its nothing to worry about, just finding it odd that its only coming on at night! The joys!

I;ve been having the same feeling. But mines in my lower abdomen as baby seems to want to stay in that area! No idea what its from but I'm not to concerned

They could be Braxton hicks, but those come in really short waves. I know when my belly gets really hard, its for an hour or two, not a minute. I think its just baby sitting in a different place.
You do start getting Braxton hicks as early as six weeks, but they are supposed to be really faint, if you feel them at all until you are in the second half of your pregnancy. I mean, thats what false labour is, from the homework I've done since yesterday.
I've got a Dr. appointment tomorrow, I will ask. I will solve this mystery, dammit!

Mines does seem to be coming in short waves, only lasts an hour or so then goes!

Hope someone can solve this for me?

Kx

I get this - it's the Braxtons! You have them throughout your pregnancy but you'll prob only start feeling it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->