• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just wondering How long was your ESTABLISHED labour???

wigglesnemoe

Reaction score
I have come to realise that my established labour was very long

I was in established labour for 64 hours

I also suffer from MS and due to the trying to get hayden to say hello for 64 hours my MS kicked in and I lost the power of speach and all feeling down the left side of my body so I then ended up having an emergancy C Section

Do you think that the hospital were in the wrong to let me go that long???

Little man wasnt big when he was finally here he only weighed 7lbs exact

xx

2hours 1min. Personally i dont think they should of left you that long x

Just over 3hrs. Gosh your labour was long!

Goodness me that is a long time!!! I thought my established labour was long, 10 hours 30 minutes. I was in early labour a long time too, 14 hours :-s x

22 hours with my first and 10 hours with my second! This was also after being induced both times

What's established labor?

ds1 was 27 hours long from start to finish. ds2 was 10 minutes shy of 25 hours from my first contraction, which was 2 hours after my water broke on it's own.

Entire labour from waters breaking was 3 days, with early but strong labour contractions. But established labour was about 24 hours. Not got notes to hand.

I think 64 hrs is a v long time.

Entire labour from waters breaking was 3 days, with early but strong labour contractions. But established labour was about 24 hours. Not got notes to hand.

I think 64 hrs is a v long time.

Entire labour from strong five mins apart contractions was 88 hours. Established was 12 hours and ended with an emergency c-section

My established labour was 4hrs....was quicker than I imagined it would be!

24 hours from first contraction to established labour (contractions were 10 min apart for 24 hours)

Then another 24 hours of established labour until eventual c-section after 12 hours of drip was unsuccessful.

My LO was back-to-back and I never progressed beyond 5cm, even after all that time

That's a long time. Mine was 18 hours, plus about 12 hours of early labour before that.

7 hours, but I had no 'early labour' time so that was the whole thing start to finish. I think it's shocking they left you that long knowing that it could potentially aggravate your MS! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"