just wondering of possibility

misscooly

Reaction score
Hey guys as ive said im so eager to post n ask for help :winkwink:

Last month,my period was a day late, came nxt day evening time around 9pm, it was very light, came morning, nothing as if am not having period afternoon it came another light one.It is so strange as it will stop for hours n hours then come back. Am a regular always spot on n always heavynon first day. But this one isnt. theb 3rd 4th day is just spotting all brownish. I still considered it as my regular period coz i dont want to give myself false hopes at all.

Am now due for my nxt since yesterday i been having light cramps, just like telling me its about to come, i have funny feeling on my back to like some needles is pricking me n sometimes it stretch n ticklish n a bit irritating to feel . My breast sine last period they have veins so visible. I have also been feeling so tired n sleepy considering the amount of coffee i drink i should not be. The fact that am being lazy too is also strange as am the type of person that cant stay put to the point i wish i was born literally lazy. But now I AM!dnt feel like going to work just want to sit down do nothing. Hubby keeps also telling me lately am always hot! (Temp of course :winkwink: ) i dnt believe him coz i dnt feel it. I get lightheaded at times but thats all im nauseus i just feel so full n bloated but defo loves eating

Can someone still possibly be pregnant if she had period last month n now that am cramping few days before my period is that a sign?

Deff if your period was a month ago and your due your period in the next few days it's very likely hun :) there all top signs try taking a preg test and see what it says if it's neg and you miss your period take another all the best babe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->