Just wondering really...

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
I was just thinking about our 2nd scan next week and hoping and praying that everything is ok but then started wondering that even if it is ok at 7/8wks does this mean my bean is going to carry on growing ok and make it to 13wks and onwards or is there just as much chance that we could mc even after seeing a heartbeat? eek I think I'm just trying to find things to worry about now!!

:hugs: dont pnick hun as its not good for u or ur lil bean im sure all will be fine xxxxxxxx

Its normal for you to be worried. I think all of us are untill we hit the 12 week mark. Nothing you can do though really, apart from be patient and think positive that you'll make it threw the next few weeks :)
When I was 7 weeks I was scared to death, But just keep yourself busy and try not to think about it.
But like they say what happens happens, and if a miscarrige happens then something wasnt right.
Honestly just relax and enjoy ur pregnany
X

Try not to think too much on stuff like that. If you see a HB on the first scan then chanced of MC are already greatly reduced.

Try not to think too much on stuff like that. If you see a HB on the first scan then chanced of MC are already greatly reduced.

Yep true. Just keep yourself occupied. That's what I do. I picked up a new hobby. I am a OOAK artist I create babies and fairies out of clay and well I just started to reborn one using a doll kit. SO fun! Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->