just wondering

boojababy

Reaction score
I am guessing I O'd Dec 24th, thats the day I had a big glob of ewcm (sorry tmi) since then cm has been like milk when I check it, not stretchy or sticky, if I rub my fingers together it rubs in, undies feel wet all the time....is that a good thing? I tested a few days ago got bfn,

Still very early to test so don't be disheartened. As for the cm from my experience it could mean anything, mine just tries to trick me all the time my body just wants to be pregnant but not happened yet. Hope u get your bfp x

hey there.. I'm with ya.. 14 dpo, AF due today with no signs of her arrival... Milky cm and a significant amount (enough to feel the need to wear a liner), not confident in my skills but I believe my cervix is soft and wet.. POAS at 9dpo = BFN... scared to test again... but will in a day or two if AF doesn't show.. The milky cm is what is kinda throwing me off a bit because I usually don't have that the day of AF or even the day before AF so I can't really call it... but here's hoping we both get our BFPs

I've heard milky cm is a good sign however it's not a great indicator of pregnancy. Good luck ladies I hope you both get your bfp!!

guess I'll wait to see if af shows up, baby dust to all.

af due in about 6 days, cervix high and hard, cm very wattery/slippery, usually around now it's lotiony/tacky, is that a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->