just wondering

Nicci

Reaction score
Cud prob find this info sumwhere if i looked, JUST wondering how long has everybody been TTC? I have been trying after MC for 7 months, its hard at times and i dont suppose it gets easier with time.:muaha:

Hi Nicci,

This is my second month of TTC. It is killing me already - the stress, the ups and downs, the anxiety!! I don't know what I'm going to do if it lasts much longer but I'm not getting over confident because I know there are so many ladies out there who have been trying for years let alone months and it could verry easily be me in the not so distant future!!

Good Luck Nicci xx

Hey Nicci,
OH n i have been TTC for almost 4 months now, but seems a lifetime already!!!
xxx

This will be month three for us, only second cycle though as I just got AF back after delivery.

This is my 6th cycle actively trying since MC

This is in actuality month number 6 for me of trying but also cycle number 4 of having AF mostly straightened out to where I can know when to start to think about testing. Feels like an eternity though! I wish I could say it gets easier but it doesn't. But the upside of it is that you learn more about your body and how it works and what goes on and when then you otherwise would have. So that's a plus. :muaha:

I have been trying for my first :bfp: since early 1999.

Good luck, everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->