Justice Has Been Served

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
You may remember some of the crap that has been going on in my life before the holidays, Some health and some legal. Well All our health problems have gone away and It would apear the legal side is going away too.

Quick re-cap.....My mother-in-law got arrested in November because her boyfriend Lied.....I posted bail and my ass was on the line financialy if she didnt go to court. Well looks like that is going to go away and the charges will be dropped...........Here is the even better part.

The boyfriend flipped out on 01/13/07 and got arrested because he assulted two women in a car because they almost backed into him with their car.....He assulted the car and scared the girls so they called the police and he got arrested.... [-X Well he is still in jail because no one will bail him out not even his family... :rofl:

Justice served....The court now realises that he is a liar and a threat to my Mother-in-Law so there is now a restraining order out for him and he can not come home. We spent all day yesterday packing his stuff so when he get out of jail, he can get his things and go away for ever. My husband changed the locks on the house and we are selling the house so she can move.....

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
2007 looks to be a better year for us......

I'm a great believer in the saying 'What goes around, comes around'.

Sounds like he's finally getting what he deserves! :D

Great news hun xxxx

Excellent news!!!! x

Oh thats really good news Suz :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member