k

I'm sorry you are going through this. As for you worrying if you will harm your child...please speak to someone about this...This is not something to take lightly.

I know you don't want to do this alone but sometimes this is just how life goes..especially when you make life choices on having a baby with the wrong guy. Please don't think I'm judging you...I made this mistake myself when I was your age too. I was a single mom as well..didn't even have friends or family around to help as I had moved far away from home. It's definitely not easy but you have to learn to stay strong for your baby. When you become a mother...your whole perspective on life changes..typically for the better. If you have good family and friends around...use them as much as possible for support. And good for you for being in therapy...make sure you talk to him or her about your concerns.

Try not to dwell too much on the "what ifs" tho...a thought can become an action if you let it, so think positive ;)

I know 100% I wont do a thing. I'm just scared at the possibility, even though I know I wouldn't. Hard to explain

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"