Kash Robert Patrick has arrived <3

Just saw Pics on FB!!! They are AH-MAZE-ING!

LOVE <3 them!

youngwife - i was induced because i had gestational diabetes, and they thought the baby was going to big (which thankfully he wasn't). They also gave me a choice to wait it out and see what happens, or start the induction, and I said to start it. It was the way to go, otherwise he never would have come out on his own since he was transverse oblique, and once he was out, they thought he was overdue. SO could you imagine if he was left 2-3 more weeks before they induced, and they already thought he was overdue?! I thought of how there could have been complications and no one would have known....so it was a blessing to be induced :)

Thanks Jaymes :hugs: I just don't understand what goes through his mind. At times, I think we need to be separated so he can see what it will be like if we do it for real. He left his facebook open this morning, so when I went to log into mine, I got his instead. So I was reading some of his messages, and I seen a message to one of his friends saying he wanted to have phone sex. I am sure it was just teasing and he didn't mean it, but that was a huge slap in the face to me! You don't EVER talk about having phone sex or sex with someone else, joking or not!! It is no wonder why I feel like I cannot trust him!

ugh, my stupid keyboard is doing it again.....does anyone know how to fix it, other then closing down what you are in and opening it again.....it is the punctuation, so when you use certain symbols, it does this instead É (Supposed to be question mark)

the pictures do look great! I cannot wait to see the rest of them...hopefully before the weekend. Gord was working, so he missed out on them........Kash so needed a nap though, but he did pretty good.

Mel you have to change the language settings on your keyboard. Looks like you are on French Canadian.

Quickie post cause I have a babe on a boob. I've been reading everything though I just never get a chance to post :(. Will try later xo

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150382311786393.404716.593866392&l=358a167edb&type=1

Chris, I totally understand that so no worries. It's 6 months later and I can still barely find time to myself to do things I want :)

Great pics on facebook! So im trying to figure out who Kash looks like....??

you know, in the beginning he looked a lot like gord.....but now i am finding he is starting to look more like me. at my grandma's funeral, my aunts and uncles were saying how much kash looks like me when i was a baby as well.

It's so nice when someone tells me one of the kids look like me... They are such little clones of their father...

Sorry to hear about the facebook incident with Gord. I agree, so not ok. :hug: I hope it works out for the best.

Kash has been sleeping through the night again for the last 4 nights!!! Let's hope this stays!

I had my doctor appointment this morning, and they think I have an auto immune disease and it attacked my thyroid..........and that is why I have gone from hyperthyroidism to hypothyroidism. I had to do more blood work today, and then I will see the doctor again next week and they will then start me on meds for the rest of my life! I will be much happier when I can feel normal again.

So it was a long weekend here, and every year at this time it is a huge golf tournament for the men. Hole 7 is always set up as the heckle hole, along with food and drinks. I spent 3-4 hours down there in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday. It was so nice. I basically lost my child once I got there, as everyone else was fighting over him, so it let me have a nice break :) Kash enjoyed all the attention as well. Sunday night, Gord ended up not coming home until 5 am, so I was upset. He texted me at 3:37 am saying he lost track of time and was coming home. 10 minutes later he said he was on his way....we kept texting for another half hour and then he all of a sudden quit. So after a bit I asked him if he was laying in a ditch somewhere, as it does not take that long to get home. I tried calling and everything, and close to 5:00, I was about to pack up Kash out of bed and go looking for him. Finally Gord called me back and told me he fell asleep. So then he got home, and we had an hour and a half talk and it was so nice. It actually felt like us again. He realized some of his comments he made that were in teasing were actually hurtful and he felt bad, and he realizes that he is not easy to get along with, but he loves me and he told me that he was nothing before he met me and now he is someone because of me. We have been getting along great since then, and we are slowly getting back to being us again.

Mel im really happy to hear you are sorting things out with Gord! Im hoping to hear only good things about him from now on!

Hero has been sleeping better too although shes still rising at 6am...I try to keep her up longer so that she sleeps till 7 at least but its like she has an internal alarm or something!

I need to go check out these FB pics!!

That's great you and Gord had a heart-to-heart. :) Those are really important sometimes. Also good news that they think they might know what's causing your thyroid issues. I hope you feel normal again with your thyroid really soon!

I remember you being induced...how far along were you? It's interesting they think Kash was already overdue....did you ov earlier than you thought that cycle? I keep thinking of you because I also just got diagnosed with GD! :( I still have the diet information you emailed me (I think you emailed it to me as a good diet to follow while TTC).

Yep I emailed it to you Allie :) I hope it helps. It sucks to have the GD, but I found it easy to survive, and I hope you do too. I was 39 weeks + 1 day when they induced me. I really don't know how they thought he was overdue, as they had already my date back to the miscarriage day. He only ended up being 4 days early, but he did have the dry wrinkly skin and that's why they said he was overdue.

I will be so happy when the thyroid issues are figured out! I just hope if it is auto immune, that it doesn't attack anything else in my body. I'm not sure if that happens or not?! I asked about weight loss too, and the dr said they can give me a higher dose to start with to help shed the weight, so that will be good. I told him how I walk every day, and yet I still gain weight each day. He told me it's the thyroid and not me, so that was good to hear, but still hard when you have 60 pounds to lose.

I am hoping for good things with Gord too. I am pretty sure he is still going to do things to piss me off......I have a feeling this will only last until the next time kind of thing. But each day has been pleasant and pretty wonderful, so I am going to enjoy it.

Day 5 of Kash sleeping through the night! woohoo!!! He slept 10.5 hours again and so I went and woke him up. I just need to figure out how to get him to go to bed earlier then 11 pm for the night, especially before I go back to work. I would like it if he went to bed at 8 pm instead. I think it will come, but in time I am sure.

They are building us a new garage right now, and so it's been pretty noisey outside for a couple weeks now. It's taking them forever to get things done. They have only torn down the old one, and got part of the foundation down. They are finishing with the concrete now. Not sure what is going to be completed first, the garage or us moving into the house?!

Hey gorgeous,

Hope you and Kash are well, sorry I never pop by I alwasy forget you here, how comes you dont have a journal in the parenting section?xx

I honestly didn't know that I wasn't in the parenting section, lol! I'm really not on here much anymore.....I just don't find the time. At least with facebook, I can access it easily with my phone, but I can't with this site.

I have another doctor appointment on Thursday for my thyroid. I did find out my blood work results this afternoon, and it seems like my thyroid is playing games. Now it is looking like it is regulating itself, so I have no idea what the doctor is going to do on Thursday. I am seriously going to bang my head against the wall because this is a pain in the butt. I go from one extreme to the other and have been feeling like crap for months.

On a happy note, the doctor put in an urgent request for Gord's hernia surgery, and he finally got a call this morning. His surgery is booked for September 30th. He is off of work now until then, and is off for 6 weeks after. So we are going to have to pinch our pennies until he goes back. It's going to be tough for sure.

10.5hrs of sleep??? :shock: I cant wait for that!!! Hope you feel better soon xo

I know! I was so happy when he started sleeping through the night in May, but then it stopped at the end of June.......so when he started again, I was like thank god!!! Unfortunately, with him being sick right now, it's not like that at all. I keep having to wake up all night long cuz the poor guy is having trouble sleeping. I am still sick too, so it's not very fun. His temp came down though this morning, so I think he is on the mend. He never actually had a fever, but it was getting close so I kept a watch on it. He has been very happy all this time though, so I am very fortunate for that.

I barely slept at all last night though. Gord went out drinking and didn't come home until 9:30 this morning!! He was gone for 14 friggin hours!!! I am beyond pissed! He texted at 3:44 am saying he was going to be home soon....yeah, he has a broad meaning of what soon is! So between being up with Kash, having problems falling asleep, and texting the asshole, I had maybe 4 hours of broken sleep! Shitty thing is, I said I would volunteer to work the voting poll today from 4:00-7:00, so there is no napping for me. Kash went for a nap an hour ago, and so I jumped in the shower and now waiting for him to wake. And I have to leave in less then 3 hours. The asshole is finally sleeping, but now because he is hungover and sleeping, I have to take Kash with me.......I had also asked for his help today with Kash so that I could clean and get rid of all the sick germs in this place....well that's not happening either, so I am mad!

He asked me if I still loved him and I said no because I wasn't even thinking as to what he was saying. So when he came home, I was like yeah I do love you, but I do not like you at all right now. And I told him that he does this time after time, and if it continues, how does he expect me to put up with it, and it wears on a person to the point that they end up falling out of love with them. He apologized to me a lot in the texts, and I told him his sorry means nothing to me anymore, it's just a word. I said he tells me it every time, and then a week later he is doing it all over again. So I told him if he wants to prove it, then to prove it through actions from now on and not words!

He has to think too....this is the 4th weekend in a row that he has gone out drinking, and out of those weekends, it has been 7 days...so that's a whole week! All the money that has spent....all the nights of coming home whenever he pleases.....and on top of it, he isn't working!!!!!!! We have no f'ing money for this crap!!! And we have to go away at the end of the month for his surgery and he wants to stay out until after my surgery!! That all costs money, and I have bills to pay as well!

It's no wonder why I have a friggin headache and am still sick!

Oh Mel.....Really i cant beleive youre still dealing with this shitty behavior...I have no words of wisdom to offer, im very different to you meaning i only give people a second chance. I know having Kash makes leaving him more difficult, but honestly is he really there as a father?

Melissa honey just sending you a hug. I am so sorry about your oh's behavior. I can only imagine how frustrating that is. :hugs::hugs:

he really hasn't done anything to get me to forgive him either. I have been distant to him, and he knows I haven't forgiven him either. He has made comments that he needs to change and everything, so we will see what happens

Mel I really can't believe his behavior. When you have it all typed out like that it seems so ridiculous that I can't believe he can't see it. :nope: I'm sure you've told him everything you've told us...it just makes sense that it's irresponsible to be out so much spending money with everything going on, AND a baby AND a girlfriend. I mean what is so great about going out....does he feel the need to drink? Like is it maybe a drinking problem you're dealing with? I'm so sorry! You deserve to be treated better!!!!!!!! :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"