Kate McCann could be charged

Jo

I'm an old bag!
Reaction score
https://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,70131-1283158,00.html

What do you reckon girls?
I can't get my head round it TBH

My personal feelings is that something has always been fishy about the whole thing, but TBH i don't know what

I mean DNA sample from the car they rented after Madeleine went missing!! doesn't make sense to me and how/why was an "accidental death covered up?

Were the kiddies sedated? Was it planned and parents involved? Did they do it?

I mean what really grates on me is that they now have a celebrity status, world tour etc... i didn't see the need for that or seeing the pope all the while they left the twins behind, I'm sorry but them children would not have left my sight for a second never mind days whilst i went all over the world

Well i tell you something for nothing if they have had anything to do with it i damn well hope a blessing from the pope helps them sleep better at night, 'cos i know they will be the most hated people in the world if it is found that they have had anything to do with it

Im struggling with it too...but my personal thoughts are....

the mum has done it, and it has been an accident,but due to both of their positions, they have made it out to be murder, and the dad is taking the reigns to protect her....

you never see her talking about it!

the whole thing is so tragic for the poor little girl.

the pope will be raging if it comes out they did do it whatever way

I've not been follwing it too closely, just the whole thing seems odd, I agree with Jo that i would be wanting to spend every day with my other two not going round the world to see the pope.
Its all been way too media orientated for my comfort, makes it less likely that an 'abductor' would bring her in to the light of day.
The whole thing is too composed i'd be a wreck under sedation in hospital if anything happened to Ewan.

TBH until anyone is found guilty then I won't speculate. There have been so many conflicting things posted in the news that I don't listen to it. And I can't say how I would react, I have never lost a child so can't say ifthey behaved rightly or wrongly.

I just hope the truth is found out soon, so Madeleine can be laid to rest.

Okay I dont want to ever think that they have been behind her disappearence all along, however if it's the case I THINK (specualting here ladies) they drugged/sedated the kids to go for a meal, maybe gave Maddie too much for her little body and she has passed away, and they are covering up due to their positions?

I hope that they have nothing to do with it, and that I am completely wrong.

Maybe the Portuguese Police are using Kate as a scapegoat?

If they were involved surely they wouldnt do everything possible to publicize the whole thing! All the campaigning they have been doing is forcing people to 'search for the clues' n eventually find out what happened to maddy. If they were covering it up some how I feel they would have let it all scale down a long time ago. I dunno. If they did do it they are bloody SICK! I cant believe it tho, and wont believe it until the truth be known!

I saw Kate's father on the news tonight and he seems devastated by the latest twist in this case. It's just the most dreadful thing, I really hope the police are wrong about this.

TBH the thing that I wondered was if they did do it and they used that hire car to dispose of the body (which is what the police seem to be suggesting) 25 days after she went missing, how come no-one noticed where they went? They were under such intense scrutiny, I don't see how that would be possible. It just seems like a crazy suggestion.

I think they are definitely using her as a scapegoat since they are doing a bad job and don't want to look bad.

See the DNA In the car after her disappearance is crazy .... Stuck on what to think!!

there was splatters of blood in the hotel room also
and one of the programmes me and my fiance watch a lot about killers and how they cover it up and on of the main ways is by going to the press
from the beginning he has said he thought something like this would come up
but who is to say the killer(if there is one) didnt plant the dna
there are many things you can say about it but tbh until anyone has been convicted we will never know
even then there will still be doubts

i havent been following this properly, apart from the past 2 days on and off on the news.

Im really confused about 2 things, the blood in the car and the sedation. everytime i have watched the news there has been no mention of either? if there was blood in teh car, are they testing the DNA to find out whos it is? surely if it is maddies then the police have a strong case right and the parents can be charged? they havent been arrested yet have they, just questioned so they cant have much to go on?

Its all so confusing, dont know what to think

x

I dont know what to think either, TBH there has been something niggling at me about the parents but maybe just because the press put that idea in my head.

Has the blood not actually been identified as madelines yet ? If it has then thats strong evidence right so whay havent they been arrested ? I dont get it all tbh

DNA has been found 99% in car boot :(
https://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91210-1283359,00.html

it makes me want to cry, if theyve done it leaves none of us wanting to trust again............:cry: whats the world coming too?????????

just complete madness, it makes you wonder what really went on and what these people are really like!

What I thought about was if this car was hired after her disappearance how did Maddies blood get in a boot of a car? They were soooooo much in the public eye how would they have swindled that one where would she have been before they hired the car? If you see what I'm saying.

Pass Wobbs have thought all that myself It addles me TBH i think of stuff then think of other stuff to outweigh it if you get me

i dunno wot 2 think, in all honesty its been in the papers every day for near 4 month; why?! wot makes her any different from any other kid thats went missing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"