Katie and Peter

I think she does look quite a lot different, well so my friend tells me. They went to school together although my friend hates Katie...lol

So gutted o/h set reminder for Traffic cops if i'd of known it was on i'd of been there, i love Katie and Peter soooooooo much when is it repeated?

My best mate calls me and o/h Katie n Peter cos of the way we are together not cos of the money, boobs, house, cars etc sadly lol

Clare x

She has the buggy i want *hump* ... i like it alot more now i've seen it in the flesh too :cry:

I love them they're so funny!! they were on paul o'grady earlier too xx

I'm so glad it's back on!!! I love it love it love it!!!!

Agree can't see who princess takes after and Katie has changed alot over the years, her lips looked really odd at times last night! x

I missed it:( I always seem to go to bed early thinking nothing is on:(

i watched even tho i shouldnt have coz every time i see her teeth i want mine doing :)
x

I love them too, but I also think she is looking really odd because she has had so much done to herself. Shame really she used to be soooo beautiful.

I love watching this! and Junior is soooo cute :) when he said ''oh bummer'' I was lmao :) I agree she looks so different now after all her surgery, I think she was loads better before, I liked her nose before! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->