...katie...????????????????????

ilove3baby

Reaction score
Maybe Im missing your threads....where are you??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

And I am missing her humor :( Maybe it's all the "site maintenance" around here, she can't post...?

I'm missing her too... Katie come back! Don't make me drive up there and find you!

Aww <3

BnB was down, and I had a minimeltdown over it.
Actually, I just went into town, started a huge fight with FOB, ate chinese food for the first time in FOREVER, self-diagnosed a kidney infection and am arguing with the drs about if I need to pee in a cup, and watched a lot of Ellen. And now BnB is back up and I can post again!

How is everyone doing? Menelly is having a baby TOMORROW (!!!), did I miss anyone elses "this is it" thread? Everyone still good?

Yay!!! LOL I was paranoid about where you went!! Hahaha Ellen???????

Ellen DeGeneres! My favorite lady in the world lol. She had Jessica Simpson on her show today...she's even so much bigger than I am. kind of hurt my feelings lol. I wish I couldn't see my toes (weird wish but still.)

Hahah yea I know who Ellen is....I use to watch but havent latley....I like when she dances!!! Hahaa

I didnt watch tv (with the exception of greys anatomy lol) from about two years before I graduated (so 07 lol) to when I moved this last time...so four years...and then I turned on Ellen, and thats all I do now. I'm a tv junkie.

Say whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? I couldnt live without TV lol even if nothing goods on I have to watch.....lol maybe thats why Im such a fatass??????

its not like I was doing anything particularly constructive with my spare time...either reading or partying lol

God those days seem so far away. The nursing home plus school, plus a decent relationship, plus two puppies, plus partying...
Now I work two days a week, have two adult dogs, and watch Ellen. And i'm more tired now than I was then lmao

YES! Once on mat leave i'll be able to watch Ellen! OMG I totally forgot about that show! That used to be my go-to when I was home sick from school; I haven't seen it in YEARS.

Katie I totally feel you on, well, feeling old lol! I'm not far up there at all (25) but totally feel like partying is long out of my system, you know? We're totally transitioning into befriending other couples with kids :dohh: It's hard to keep up with our other young whipper-snapper friends :haha:

No, man, i'm 20 and I'll get texts from friends after they leave the bar and it's like "really? you were awake when I was this morning. how did you stay up this long? And active? AAAH"

Also, I've started feeling like lecture them about the importance of getting sleep, and eating right and not drinking so much and blah blab blah.
Very "get off my lawn"y.

Aww <3

BnB was down, and I had a minimeltdown over it.
Actually, I just went into town, started a huge fight with FOB, ate chinese food for the first time in FOREVER, self-diagnosed a kidney infection and am arguing with the drs about if I need to pee in a cup, and watched a lot of Ellen. And now BnB is back up and I can post again!

How is everyone doing? Menelly is having a baby TOMORROW (!!!), did I miss anyone elses "this is it" thread? Everyone still good?

A lot of Ellen is the best kind of Ellen! Sorry to hear about FOB and kidney infection... but Chinese food and Ellen certainly helps when things aren't going the best! In other news.. I kind of DID have a crisis moment when BnB was down. I was like, "What am I going to do with myself???" :haha:

No, man, i'm 20 and I'll get texts from friends after they leave the bar and it's like "really? you were awake when I was this morning. how did you stay up this long? And active? AAAH"

Also, I've started feeling like lecture them about the importance of getting sleep, and eating right and not drinking so much and blah blab blah.
Very "get off my lawn"y.

Lol, right?! Well I guess you really are transforming into a mom then lol. and unless they become in a committed relationship, the probably won't stop. It's funny 'cause all our friends who have significant others (like, SERIOUS relationships) or kids have really calmed the fuck down; The rest still party like it's 1999 on a work night.

littlemamana--I TOTALLY feel you lol; I spend about 80% of my time on this damn site :haha: followed by about 15% on Pinterest, then the rest on e-mail and facebook.

I've managed to stay off on pintrest. I'm afraid to start a new internet addiction when I will have to stay off it and, like, do stuff (ie take care of a child lmao) very shortly. plus my computer runs far too slow and turning my laptop on is too much of a pain in the ass.

I got so desperate for bnb that I tried to use the fb page as a replacement. didn't help =(

AHHH! Pinterest is amazing!! Katie, you should totally join. *evil*

Very "get off my lawn"y.

Lol, right?! Well I guess you really are transforming into a mom then lol. and unless they become in a committed relationship, the probably won't stop. It's funny 'cause all our friends who have significant others (like, SERIOUS relationships) or kids have really calmed the fuck down; The rest still party like it's 1999 on a work night.

littlemamana--I TOTALLY feel you lol; I spend about 80% of my time on this damn site :haha: followed by about 15% on Pinterest, then the rest on e-mail and facebook.

What's your pinterest account? I'll follow you!!

you can follow people on pintrest? my lordy.

I'm avoiding spotify too. I figure BnB, youtube, and facebook are enough for me. Im hoping that maybe a baby will break my internet problem? or it'll make it worse...want to put pics up and make everyone "like" them.

MENELLY HAD HER BABY!!! So, if you get on here at some point today/tomorrow/next month and see this, congrats!

Went into babyclub again today just to sniff out the territory.

God, some ladies are complete witches.

I wonder if second trimester peeks in here and thinks "oh my god, i'm going to have to give up BnB for my own sanity", and first to second, and tww to first, etc.

eep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->