Katy is on her way to hospital! **Update Page 4**

jen1604

Reaction score
Just had this text from Katy-- 'I'm on my way to hospital,just fell down the stairs and I'm really scared :( '

Can we all send lots of hugs and positive thoughts her way?I bet she's terrified :cry: We've been texting since that and she's said she hasnt felt her little man move since she fell :( Thinking of you soooo much honey and hoping everything is just fine.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

im really hoping and praying everything is ok. come on little man give mummy some kicks xxx

fingers crossed everything is ok. glad she went straight away.
sending lots of hugs and love her way xxxx

sending lots of love to them all, fingers crossed everything will be ok! xxxx

:( I hope everything is ok. My fingers are crossed for her and her little one.

Aww thats awful news hun :( I hope everything is ok.Sending big hugs her way ***Hugs*** xxxx

ive got my fingers crossed for her. god i hope everything is ok! xxxx

Got my fingers crossed for her, going to text her now. But like I said to her you'd be surprised what babies can go through without being harmed, I fell onto my stomach getting out of the shower and I was terrified x

hope everything is ok! what a scare.......will watch for updates.

Hope everything is ok, must be really scary.

omg poor katy!!! Bless her she must be so scared....i really do have my fingers crossed for her and will be thinking about her all day, praying that her and her little man are alright...

xx

:(!

I hope shes alright and LO is :cry:
sending lots of hugs her way :hugs:
xxxx

Omg!! bet shes terrified.. tell her were all thinking of her and to keep us updated :) awwwh god its so horrible!

How far is she? xx

Oh gosh :( Thinking of them and fingers crossed little man is ok. Thank you for keeping us updated Jen x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->