Keep crying

Jessicahide

Reaction score
Soppy cow alert, i keep crying today, no real reason, just keep doing it.... I cried because i watched a youtube vid of a lady singing about having a baby, then because i felt a bit sad....

I'am rubbish!

Aw. That's hormones for you :flower: happens to me on pregnancy too. It's like an emotional roller coaster

I am feeling so very emotional today, getting upset at everything, feel irritated at everything.... cried for no reason earlier

I didn't think i was pregnant, if someone asked me was i pregnant to day ago id of laughed at them, then i offered my fella a sweet, he said yes and took it then set it down and didnt eat it, i cried, full tears then took myself off to the chemist for a test lol think crying is a big thing for pregnancy !

Been crying non stop since yesterday.

:( I had it with the first too.

I'm in the same boat. A song will come on or, and I know I'm silly for this, I am addicted to Private Practice...I think I cry every episode!

I asked DH the other day if my new dress looks nice. He said "yes" without even looking at me. I broke down into tears and hid in my bedroom.
I always cry though, even when im not pregnant lol, but now the littlest things really hurt me.

I'm sad all day. It's hard to even feel happy about the pregnancy because life just seems so bleak through these lenses. I now have more respect for any creature that has ever been pregnant. What a sh*t show.

I have been decorating Alexanders room, i needed to stick a 4 way on the wall and i used no more nails tape so it was a one shot jobbie, i fecked it up royally and i sobbed, hubby was laughing and i started crying, so he hugged me i was a mess..... Its not getting better i seem to cry at everything now.... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->