• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Keep dreaming of giving birth

happyface82

Reaction score
Oh this is so silly. . .

I got married last year and we both really want kids, but we are waiting for me to finish my MSc and my husband to finish his phd in a few months and get a job. After that apparently we are going to start trying, even though I am sure my husband is going to freak out when the time comes! hehe

Thing is, I keep having these dreams... every time I have a tummy ache in my sleep I dream they are labour pains, and I am the happiest person in the whole world.

I so so want this. Have always wanted it. Good thing is my husband had a dream of our 'son' recently and got as excited as I do! So at least he knows how I feel.

Well, I just wanted to tell somebody!

I wish I could dream about this every day!

:)

Awww bless you thats soo sweet, I dream ive givin birth already and im so happy to have a beautiful baby and that the pain is all over and then I wake up and realise im still pregnant its crazy because they are so real and while you are asleep having them you truly believe they are real.... Hopefully the dreams are enough for you untill you can start TTC well Good luck with the TTC when the time comes and hopefully before long those dreams will turn into reality x x

Awww how cute!

I dream and fantasize about giving birth (again but not traumatic). Sometimes I can feel it.

Hey

I know how u feel. I have had this two, and since someonw i know has had a baby i think its got worse i think about it and dream about it! I was happy when my partner told me about a dream he had, tho i was a bit shocked at tha fact in his dream i was giving birth in the back of a van???? lol

sar

heh back of a van, might be a bit uncomfortable though lol, i have pregnancy dreams every now and then and i wake up rubbing my belly thinkin, oh damn it was just a dream *mope*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"