Keep Forgetting!!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey :)

So past few days ive been doing the normal daily slog, finishing up on christmas shopping, sorting out stuff for christmas and generally doing normal stuff !

Ive been so focused on Christmas and whats for dinner and who has what to be done for when, i keep forgetting im pregnant, then i remember and its like " wow wait a minute... really??" lol

Which is good in a way because its taking the stress outta the 1st tri, but then im forgetting and having a cuppa coffee and as soon as i take a sip im ike " woops, to much caffine... baby" and get a glass of water instead! or im lifting really heavy stuff and remembering i shouldnt be at this! i know its only little things but i miscarried then 3 weeks to the day later got my BFP, without a AF in the middle so i panic over small things :dohh:

Anyone else forgetting they are pregnant?? haha

Day before yesterday at work I may have lifted a few bags of change (I'd say maybe 50lbs :S) Before I even realized it.

Lifting my fat corgi all the time too, but she's my baby (she's not really that fat but she is very muscular and HEAVY).

My husband never forgets to scold me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->