Keep getting bounced out of forum

ncmommy

Reaction score
I've been trying to get into the TTC forum and it keeps bouncing me back out to the main forums page. Everytime I click on TTC it lets me in there and then automatically loads back to the main page. Any idea why this is happening? It has happened to me a few times before.

This has been happening to me all afternoon also in the 2nd tri page. The only way I can read anything is to click on the message title from the main page, but when I try to go to the 2nd tri it redirects.

Haha!! Maybe! Or a US thing, I have noticed many of the UK gals still making posts...:winkwink:

Guess I'll go clean or do something productive...sigh!

hmm another member PM'd me with a similar issue I believe, will let SC know

Yep I have this issue too! I let Vickie know too...

Ha! Didn't read very well! Sorry vickie!

Ahhh.. it's been happening to me all afternoon!!

Another US girl here (Pennsylvania) and it's been happening to me as well!

Same here, I'm from PA too.

Actually, it's been happening on and off for about a month but got really bad today. I tried clearing cache/cookies but that didn't help.

Im glad Im not the only one but I am getting frustrated because I can't satisfy my addiction of reading all the new threads today. :cry:

I know this is prime time for us US girls to get on and catch up!

arggggg.... it's doing it to me too. lol I'm in the US

Another US girl here being deprived of her BnB fix!!! :( This is indeed prime time here in the US so kinda sucks...

I've been trying to get into the TTC forum and it keeps bouncing me back out to the main forums page. Everytime I click on TTC it lets me in there and then automatically loads back to the main page. Any idea why this is happening? It has happened to me a few times before.

Same exact thing is happening to me:( I can't go anywhere!!:wacko:

what browsers are you using?

have you tried clearing your cache? (https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/90155-clear-your-browsers-cache.html)

You can get into this forum and post, is this the only forum you can access?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->