Keep it up ladies.. Lets see how much so far?

Wow many replied! No milk doesnt count as water. Im going to make a post like this daily with the date on it and it saying "water intake for such and such date" just to help motivate :D As for flavored water I actually have no clue.

Good idea spoo.. Hmm I should keep water at my desk. I think its all about me being lazy too.

i drink alot of water aday and plus the water machine is right next to me at work

Just a reminder ladies to get youre water in today. Ill be posting this every day if I can remember :p :p :p I don't want anyone to go through what I did yesterday. Hugs

So far 2 glasses for me.

Janis what about bumping one thread to remind people?
Saves making lots of new threads on the same thing and ifs its bumped it will go to the top for people to see anyways :D

It gets all messy and probably people wouldnt reply much. It's like a question of the day thread. As soon as the day is over this thread should be on the lower part of the page then I just make a new one.

Messy is a daily thread about water - no? lol

No idea what happened to you but well..... dunno :lol:!

Pretty much down it in one so going to get my 5th.
*smug grin*

Can I ask what happened ? - my OH has been told she should be drinking more at work, she's been suffering leg cramps for a few days and when she had a massage she was told drinking fluids more helps.....

I had painful cramps yesterday which when I called L&D they were sure they were contractions brought on by dehydration. They would come and go and hurt enough to make you lay down. They werent consistant or constant or anything but enouigh to scare you. It can lead to consistant contractions and dialation. Water is very important in pregnancy. As for her leg cramps she should see about her potassium. Cramping in the legs can be normal,but also can be a potassium deficiency. Im sure she's fine.

you can eat bananas to help with a potassium deficiency but try to get them a bit green and the OP is right about getting tons of water.

Thanks! I need that reminder especially after that contraction I had the other day, and a friendly scolding from the nurse (I'm still going to verify that 14-16 glasses she told me though!).

Ahhh and those leg cramps.. gotta love those :hissy: Right now I'm walking with a slight limp cause I woke up with that horrendous pain again, argh! Should not forget to do my stretching before bedtime. I highly recommend increasing calcium intake and stretching your calves (push against the wall, with one bent leg forward and the other one stretched at the back) before going to bed to minimize or do away with the leg cramps.

Ok, time to chugalug my h2o!......

I have been chugging water...juice and milk all day..and its only 9:58am here! ahhhh

Thanks! I need that reminder especially after that contraction I had the other day, and a friendly scolding from the nurse (I'm still going to verify that 14-16 glasses she told me though!).

Ahhh and those leg cramps.. gotta love those :hissy: Right now I'm walking with a slight limp cause I woke up with that horrendous pain again, argh! Should not forget to do my stretching before bedtime. I highly recommend increasing calcium intake and stretching your calves (push against the wall, with one bent leg forward and the other one stretched at the back) before going to bed to minimize or do away with the leg cramps.

Ok, time to chugalug my h2o!......

Geez rame I feel so bad for you. You seem so uncomfy *Big hugs*
Ill be posting the reminder every day if I can remember.

Study:

Pregnancy or breast-feeding. Women who are expecting or breast-feeding need additional fluids to stay hydrated. Large amounts of fluid are used especially when nursing. The Institute of Medicine recommends that pregnant women drink 2.3 liters (about 10 cups) of fluids daily and women who breast-feed consume 3.1 liters (about 13 cups) of fluids a day

After reading this im drinking water right now , Ive been having pains down by my previous c-section scar , this also happened at around 6 weeks , Im not sure why , but I hope the water helps .

Doh I forgot to post this as a newone today! Omg I am bad. I am glad you noticed it and drank water hun. Hugs I will post the new thread 2morrow

Sorry I missed a few days. I suck and I keep fprgetting to post this.

Well don't forget your water ladies! So far it's 2 asses for me :D

Threads have been merged - one thread discussion gives a reminder ...a daily thread on water is not needed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->