Keep loosing focus!

Tatty Mae

Reaction score
Hi

I need some help. I need to loose 3 stone (just for health reasons really) and everytime I try I do really well for the first 3 weeks or so and then things like birthdays get in the way and inlaws getting takeaway and things! :dohh:

Its driving me mad, I have no will power what so ever! And to top it off, just heard that my inlaws and DH's brothers girlfriend are discussing my weight behind my back! I really need some words of wisdom or just a good kick up the bum - someone please help me! :wacko:

Thanks!

Hiya
Ive had rough start to this year myself, things work for so many weeks or days goes bums up.

Have you tried taking photos? Ive found this 1 of best things to help keep me focused seeing me slim down :D

Why not join walking challenge thread ive started, even if its just complete 10miles once youve done that, feel great for achieving it, then can do another 10miles. its paying off for me, ive lost 4" in last to weeks.

I found last year, changing small things, changing stuff slowly works miles better than, cutting out everything.
just changing white carbs for wholegrain is brilliant start.
or just up your water to 1 glass extra a week.
dont cut out things you enjoy, all about moderation & exercise

x

thanks very much for your reply, Im def gonna take up walking alot more than I do now. Its a good idea about gradually changing things, never thought of doing it that way before. Water is smoething I need to be having a lot more of, Im going to make it my aim to drink atleast 2 glasses of water a day and see how it goes.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->