Keep popping over to 3rd tri

Wudluvanuva1

Mummy to 3 little monkeys
Reaction score
& just reading the posts was just about to reply to one & stopped myself almost like i'll curse myself if i post in there before i turn exactly 27 wks never realised i was so supersticious :shrug:

i prefere it here in 2nd tri lol..
its too scary over there :p xx

lol I've been browising around over there too :) I think I've only replied to one post though, I'm gonna miss the 2nd trimester though, cause I'm going to feel so left out in the 3rd, most of them are talking about almost being due and all the symptoms that come with it, gonna make me even more anxious to get to 36+ weeks!

lol I've been browising around over there too :) I think I've only replied to one post though, I'm gonna miss the 2nd trimester though, cause I'm going to feel so left out in the 3rd, most of them are talking about almost being due and all the symptoms that come with it, gonna make me even more anxious to get to 36+ weeks!

that exactly how i feel, left out lol..
i wrote a post like 3 days ago and had no reply from anyone so i dont want to post again lol.
role on 30+ weeks,, i may fit in more :) xx

Lol I keep hopping over there too, its a scaaaarryy place heehee! I won't post or reply either. I was dreading the move, but now I am kinda looking forward to it :)

I've posted a fair few times on there already lol. its not scary! All us May mummies will have to get a due may thread going and hide in there for a while lol.xx

I've posted a fair few times on there already lol. its not scary! All us May mummies will have to get a due may thread going and hide in there for a while lol.xx

Sounds like a good plan:happydance::happydance:

lol, I like replying to the threads that are about things non-birth related like diaper bag choices etc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->