Keeping it a secret

SazzyJ15

Reaction score
Hi All

I've been on B&B since I was pregnant with my DS in 2011 but I'm not very good at posting.

Anyway, I got my BFP yesterday which I'm super excited about. Me and hubby have only just started trying after coming off the pill at the start of last month. It's happened a bit quicker than I thought it would.

Anyway, I haven't told hubby yet so I can hopefully brake the news on Father's Day. It soo hard not to just blurt it out though.

I was thinking of letting him know by getting him a Father's Day card from the bump. Has anyone got any better ideas? x

Hello Hun, I made a card on moonpig for my oh. Because there were loads of farthers day cards I just changed the writing on the front of the card.
This is the front of the card.. I know I spelt you're wrong but I was in a world of my own at the time! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 13
That's a lovely idea telling him on Father's Day. I like the idea of including the clear blue digital test saying pregnant too :)

Thanks ladies. Love the card and I'll be going out to buy a CB digi shortly x

I was considering waiting until Father's Day too as he's working away this week anyway so won't see him til Monday but just don't know if I can do it haha! Love the card and digi idea! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->