keeping it a surprise?

mel.1393

Reaction score
hey im not plannin on finding out sex of my baby an just wondered if anyone else is doing the same x

I did want to at first, but i cant help it now. I'm just too excited!
What are you hoping for? And have any names jumped out at you yet?

yh well i know i prob b tempted but i rele dont want to find out so gunna have mum come with me to scan to make sure i dont lol
umm im actually not bothered i always thought would want a girl but i dont mind as long as healthy but i do have feeling its a boy
yh ive already decided on names but i know its early so might change,
what u hoping ur havin? girls boys or one of each lol x

When i first found out i was pregnant, and i just assumed it was a singleton, i had a huge feeling it was a girl. And i'd practically already named her Madison Amelia in the first like week :dohh: But then i started crying loads because i had this sudden feeling it was a boy, and i felt really bad (no clue why - hormones..)
So now im pretty certain Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl. OH still thinks we're having two boys. TBF, i'd rather two boys than two girls. Two teenage, hormonal girls? No thanks! But like you said, as long as they're healthy :)
Are you keeping your names a secret?

yh that could be interestin 2 teenage girls lol
an im not telling people round here cos mum said like ppl that pregnant an have baby b4 might end up using names or w.e n dont want that so havent told my mates even tho they quizzed me lol x

Oooh you are brave, I HAD to find out LOL.

Although I've said to myself, if I have more kids, I don't want to find out their genders. The adrenaline rush you get when you hear your baby cry for the first time or when you see him/her, I think it'd be an even bigger rush to hear what sex 'it' is!

I had a friend who had her baby a month after me who stayed on team :yellow: and I was soooooo excited to find out whether her baby was a boy or a girl, so I can only imagine how she must've felt!

yh i think will be amazing hearing baby cry an them tellin me its lil boy or girl think would just make it even more special =] x

Unless over your pregnancy you assure yourself its one sex, then find out its another.
Many women have been depressed in thinking its one sex and its another. Buying all the wrong items. Having name blocks. But I say if your strong enough, more power to you!

Yeah, I never found out the sex, I don't really get the big excitement tbh! It's only going to be a girl or a boy, so not that much of a surprise :haha:

Everyyyone thinks it's a girl though, OH always talks about his 'two girls', it'll be a shock to people if it's a boy.
Plus if we did find out the sex, we'd be bombarded with pink/blue things, which I am not a fan of.

We're not finding out!

We were goingt o but changed our minds :D

It does make it tricky to buy stuff though, and I often find myself seeing things I LOVE but can't get .... that's probably a good things though or I'd be spending all sorts :haha:

I don't think that I could stand the wait. I definitely see the excitement in waiting and having the big announcement in the delivery room. But I am just too excited to wait!

im not bothered what i have so wont be disappointed just as long as healthy im happy an yeah i think as well if dont know what im having i wont be able to get to much stuff that probably wont need me an mum have thought tho if see things i like such as them little bouncy/vibrating chair things an would like baby to have it suited to the sex rather then everything nutral just make 2 lists one for if boy an one if girl that way once here already know stuff i want an easy to get x

I haven't found out and it's too late now as have no more scans. Can honestly say I am SO glad I didn't, it's way more exciting and just can't wait to find out!

I didn't find out with Madison. I wanted a boy but I just knew it was a girl.

My OH and I don't plan on finding out this time. We found out with Aiden because he was our first and then we found out with Mady because we wanted a girl, so this time we don't really have a reason to find out. :haha:

My mom really wants to know, though, so we've decided that we're going to have the ultrasound tech write down the gender and put it in an envelope and then we'll give the envelope to my mom.

I didn't want to find out at first and was told that my Hospital don't reveal the gender of the baby anyway so I wasn't really bothered by it. But then a few of my pregnant friends in college had private scans and found out the genders of their babys and it just made me feel impatient but very excited at the same times. So I decided I did want to find out and questioned my consultant at my 29+2 week check-up scan and she was just about to tell me BUT the babys wee legs were crossed :haha: I had my 34+2 week Growth Scan on Wednesday and yet again the wee legs were crossed!!!

Obviously baby doesn't want us to know and wants it to be a surprise! I think it's a girl though!! x

We're not finding out! OH wants to, as he really wants a little girl, because he grew up with all brothers, but I don't want to know! Honestly, it does not matter to me, and we plan on having a large family, and will probably keep trying until we have at least 1 of each. Buying nursery things will be a little harder, but there is plenty of gender neutral, which is more practical if you are having more children anyway

I don't know what I'm having either, I wanted to keep it a surprise. Was tempted to find out at one of my scans but decided not to in the end. :) xxxx

IWe're not finding out! OH really didn't want to find out and at the 20 week scan when we could know the gender I found it hard not knowing, especially since so many ladies on here were finding out and I felt a little bummed I didn't get to say if I was having a son or a daughter. But after a couple weeks of that feeling it wore off and now I am so excited we didn't find out and we get to be surprised when the baby is born! I haven't found it too hard for shoping as I just plan on buying clothes and nursery items after LO is born. I'm due the end of July so it will be warm out so I won't need a ton of blankets. Though I did put two cream colored blankets on my registry (which I accidentally peeked and someone bought) as well as neutral colored receiving blankets. I also got a bath towel set with a hooded towel and wash clothes in sage. It's a light green which I always felt leaned more towards boys but its so cute it will still be adorable for a girl. Plus I can always exchange items once LO is here and get the appropriate color if I want. We still haven't commited to names yet. I'm thinking we're having a boy because I am carrying so low! I'm always getting kicked low or in the sides too. Plus the heartbeat is always in the 150's which makes it hard to determine by that. Also the doctor had me sign a paper saying my insurance covered everything 100% except if it was a boy it wouldn't cover circumcision. But they know what the gender is and I feel like if it was a girl I probably wouldn't have to of signed! I hope you stay on team yellow I think it is so much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->