KEEPING IT REAL *TEAM - IT WILL HAPPEN* Join me in the journey ladies! :)

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Oh ttcbabyisom :hugs: how did your blood work go today?

Might be induced tonight...I am scheduled for tonight and have to call in 20 min but if they're booked, I won't be able to get in. FX I can go!

:cry: Took another test Friday just for fun and it was NEGATIVE. Took 2 more and they were negative. I'm SO confused! So I had false positives all week long and all of a sudden it's gone? I'm confused...confused because still no period, now 2 days late and temp shot back up this morning but had a confusing dip in temp yesterday...I can't go for my bloodwork until Tuesday. This is horrible. All I did was cry yesterday when I should have been overjoyed. This is awful. :cry:

Bloods were negative but they are ruling it a chemical pregnancy since i had so many positives...so...on to the next cycle.

Bloods were negative but they are ruling it a chemical pregnancy since i had so many positives...so...on to the next cycle.

so sorry to hear ttcbabyisom, sending lots of hugs your way and praying next cycle to get your sticky bfp.

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets close to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.

Oh my gosh - this thread seems to need resurrecting.

TTC - you sure are lucky hun to have such a wonderful man by your side!!

Hows is everyone else doing?

AFM - I've got about 4 weeks to go and feeling more and more like a beached whale every day!! I have yet another scan as my MW says I'm getting too big. I wont complain about seeing my little Ladybug again! Hoping the scan is beginning of next week some time as I have a consultant appointment next Thursday to discuss the birth.
Other than that just 1 more week of work before Mat leave starts!! YAY

It has been so long ladies!! Anyone else pregnant? How are things? Liliana is almost 9 months old! Where has the time gone?

It has been so long ladies!! Anyone else pregnant? How are things? Liliana is almost 9 months old! Where has the time gone?

It has been a really long time. I am 5w4d pregnant. I am due January 19th, 2014

Yes, it's been forever since there was activity on this thread. Well since that last post, I was pregnant again in February with twins but we lost them in March at 8 weeks, 1 day. Just now finally getting back into the swing of things again so now back in another cycle...and even more hope it will happen again soon! That's crazy Liliana is almost 9 months old already!

Yes, it's been forever since there was activity on this thread. Well since that last post, I was pregnant again in February with twins but we lost them in March at 8 weeks, 1 day. Just now finally getting back into the swing of things again so now back in another cycle...and even more hope it will happen again soon! That's crazy Liliana is almost 9 months old already!

Oh no, I am sorry :( I hope you are doing okay.

Oh no, I am sorry :( I hope you are doing okay.

I'm hanging in there. It's just been one day at a time... :hugs:

Hi ladies!!!! So happy to hear of the new bfp. But so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins ttc! As for me, Alice will be one year old on June 17th! Her sister will be 5 on August 21st. Time is moving way too fast for me. I'm not sure if we will ever have another child. We both seem pretty content with two girls. But, if we did it wouldn't be until Alice was 2. I just like mine spaced out a bit. :) I hope everyone else who use to be here is doing well. Seems like just yesterday I was posting away in here.

Hi ladies!!!! So happy to hear of the new bfp. But so sorry to hear about the loss of your twins ttc! As for me, Alice will be one year old on June 17th! Her sister will be 5 on August 21st. Time is moving way too fast for me. I'm not sure if we will ever have another child. We both seem pretty content with two girls. But, if we did it wouldn't be until Alice was 2. I just like mine spaced out a bit. :) I hope everyone else who use to be here is doing well. Seems like just yesterday I was posting away in here.

hi there! Wow, time has flown since you had your baby. Crazy! I'm thinking time has really flown since we lost our twins. Feels like just yesterday but i'm better and better every day and just hopeful for future cycles. We shall see. :)

OH MY GOSH ladies it sure has been some time!!!
Lacey - so glad to see your finally got your BFP!!! HH9months!!!

TTC - :( to loosing your twins! FXed you get your BFP soon!!

Tiff - Can't believe your little girl is almost 9 months already!!

BD - Alice almost a year? How time flies!!

As for me - Had my baby after a roller coaster of a birth! Contractions started on the Thursday night, waters broke at 5pm on the Saturday, got in the water at 10pm when I was 5cm. Out the water at 3am as I was only 7cm and taken to delivery suite. Consultant was called and discovered I was regressing and was a 5cm! Pull his hand out, saw meconium and took me straight in for ECS! Annabel was born at 5:01am on November 11, 2012.
Here are a few pics

7 days old!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/chucklesday7.jpg

13 days old - first photo shoot
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/IMG_5648.jpg

On Honeymoon in Bardolino, Lake Garda Italy
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Aandme_zps005c3b10.jpg

Oh and a photo from our wedding!!
Annabel and her cousin Keelin(born Nov 2nd)
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/AandKeelin_zps7c348bb7.jpg

Annabel and I before the wedding
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/AandIwedding_zps8846c252.jpg

OH MY GOSH ladies it sure has been some time!!!
Lacey - so glad to see your finally got your BFP!!! HH9months!!!

TTC - :( to loosing your twins! FXed you get your BFP soon!!

Tiff - Can't believe your little girl is almost 9 months already!!

BD - Alice almost a year? How time flies!!

As for me - Had my baby after a roller coaster of a birth! Contractions started on the Thursday night, waters broke at 5pm on the Saturday, got in the water at 10pm when I was 5cm. Out the water at 3am as I was only 7cm and taken to delivery suite. Consultant was called and discovered I was regressing and was a 5cm! Pull his hand out, saw meconium and took me straight in for ECS! Annabel was born at 5:01am on November 11, 2012.
Here are a few pics

7 days old!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/chucklesday7.jpg

13 days old - first photo shoot
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/IMG_5648.jpg

On Honeymoon in Bardolino, Lake Garda Italy
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Aandme_zps005c3b10.jpg

She's BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations! Love her name too!!! :) can't wait for my happy ending. These are awesome pics.

TTC - thanks hun! She is such a happy baby and has brought us so much joy and love!!
FXed your happy ending is near!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->