Keeping LO fuller for longer

N

Neecee

Anyone have any ideas? I'm still struggling to get Kai to take EBM from a bottle - from a 5oz bottle he only took 1.5oz!!! He was so angry with me this evening that he just went to sleep hungry and that was at 7:30pm and he's still asleep! I tried to BF him but he wasn't having any of that either and he wouldn't take a bottle from OH. I've got a feeling we're in for a rough night, good job I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow. :(

What size teat do you have in the bottle?? Could it be going to slow for him? x x

I bought some new 3+ month medium flow teats today as we already had the fast flow ones and the milk came through way too fast for him. I've ordered one of the Breastflow bottles to see if that could work too.

neecee, i really feel for you. i know EXACTLY what you're going through as im having exactly the same troubles with Brooke!! :dohh: everything you post that Kai is doing, Brooke is too-the monkeybums.

anyways, brooke wakes every 1 and half hours in the night for food yet fusses when i feed her. i tried using the tommee tippeee CTN bottles but they were soooooo pants-and she kept choking bcoz the nipple was too big.

i bought one of the breastflow bottles from mothercare, and am going back for more today to start combination feeding! i found them really good, and brooke really seems to like them. she would only take a few mouthfuls of EBM from the CTN bottles and I was :hissy: but yesterday she took 100mls which is 3 oz from the breastflow one :happydance:

I sincerely hope they work for you too and that you find some sort of level soon. x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->