keeping moving in (possibly) early or pre-labour?

marmite

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Any tips? I've had a sweep this morning, I was 1cm and soft, and have been getting more frequent and painful pains since, ive lost a fair bit of plug, and i was also sick this morning before i went.

The pains aren't unbearable at the moment, so im trying not to stay too inactive, i had a bounce on my birthing ball, and i also played a few fairly mild things on the wii fit, i found the wii fit good as it gave me something to concentrate on, but i don't know that i want to be on it all day! and i have a feeling this will take a while.

so any other suggestions, I could tidy, but I really don't want to :haha:, and bending over really hurts at the moment!

I am so hoping this is it, I feel like it could be, fingers crossed!

took the words right out of my mouth walking up and down the stairs is a really good accelerator to labour but if you dont have stairs go our for a walk dont stray too far :)
just enjoy a walk to the local shops I assume yr at home? or round the block a few times dont forget to breath fingers crossed that baby is in yr arms soon xx

I have been considering going on a walk, it's kind of putting me off that its manky weather, and we are on the middle of a hill so whichever way i walk i'll have to trek up a hill at some point, but i might pester my OH to come on a short walk with me soon anyway :flower:

walking, birth ball, :thumbup: you're on the right track :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->