Keeping track of potential baby names

I have a rough list of what i like :) even though not intending to ttc for a LONG time yet but hey they have been floating around since i had my miscarriage at 20 so they are saved in there :) just depends on whether OH likes them :p

Emmet ( like from twilight ;) )

And Lego movie!!! And back to the future!!! I love that name but already have 2 'e' names lol

I love Clementine. I wanted a little Minnie! But Dh hated it.

Our next daughter is Matilda Eleanor, nn Mattie Nora. We also have Josephine Ariel set as a name for after that.

Our next boy will be Vincent, but we've been arguing over a middle name for him for almost two years! After that we have Oliver, Theodore and Sebastian as names.

My dh, his father, his father's farther, and his father's father's father, all have the initials j.m.e. so for boy names I'm sticking with that traditional, and the first boy will be a Jr. (Hope I can survive two lol)
For girls I wanted to combine our mother's name but I'm certain that it just wouldn't work. Rachel and Joan. Every combination sound uber weird lol
But I like names where the middle could also be a first because it's just fun and if she's anything like me she'll choose the 2nd lol
So here we go
girls

Kayden /Kaiden /Caiden Brielle' Evans
Skylar Monae' Evans
Taylor or Tylr Janae '
Alice I can't figure out a middle name lol
Trinity
Serenity
Audrey or Aubrey Lynn
Ava Marie
Kaylee
Cadence
Ivory
Bryn
Fara
Peyton Leah Evans or Leah Peyton Evans
Jordyn
.... gosh I wish could just choose em all lol

If we have a girl she will be Claire Therese. We are stuck for a boys name though! We like William but DH said he would call him Will, which I dislike enough not to name him it.

I really like the name Emerson for a boy.

Love this idea!

Here are the names I've been thinking of:

Girl:

Short List:
Zatanna
Margaret (NN "Peggy" or "Peg" and middle name Carter
Ramona

Others:
Elanor (Lord of the Rings spelling... we are nerds :) )
Zoe (although this is maybe a little too popular for my liking now)
Amelia
Jasmine
Kamala
Veronica
Iris

Middle Names:
Our boys each have two middle names, one of which is a poet and/or author, so our middle names for a potential future girl are: Doris Margaret (Doris is the paternal grandmother's first name for both me and DH, so that's pretty much a given, and Margaret is after Margaret Atwood, plus DH's maternal grandmother)

Boy:

Short List:
Theodore (nn "Ted")
Reed

Logan

Others:
Abraham (NN "Abe")
Ulysses (Just not sure about the NN "Uly"...)

Bruce
Carter
Jeriah
Jonathan (nn "Johnny" and mn "Storm")

Middle Names:
Lewis (after C.S. Lewis)
Eliot (T.S. Eliot)
Morrison (Grant Morrison)

Boy OR Girl: Phoenix

... I think that's all right now. I'll have to add some as I think of them!

I like Phoenix Eliot :)

Thank you! Unfortunately, DH doesn't like Phoenix. :( I think I need to update that list again. It keeps changing!

Our current front-runners are:

Girl: Ramona or Hazel

Boy: Reed or Henry (Hank)

^ Love those names! I wanted to put Claire on our short list, but we have this thing going of how the name has to be comic book related somehow, and the only character who's first name is Claire is a Statanic, psycho villain! There are plenty of wonderful, lovely Claire's out there, but we just couldn't name a child after a psychopath. lol

I am currently in love with the name Camilla for a girl (pr k-uh-m-ill-uh) not sure why, I just do :shrug:

For a boy I like Finely and Hayden

Decided on Evie Hope for a girl and will definitely be either Elliott Sonny or Sonny Elliott... undecided on that!

There is an Emerson trail out here in alberta too. I think its where the band was from...
I like that name :)

I've seen a couple I've liked and hubby has agreed so far.
Evelyn and George

He didn't like jude. :(

Just want to put my list down somewhere!

Girls:
Erin Adrianna
Erin Lily
Robyn
Isla
Bethan
Elise
Bess/Bessie
Lilibeth
Lyra
Marcy
Tessie
Tillie

Boys
Emerson
Hadley
Dylan
Ellison/Ellis
Hadden
Lewis
Marley
Riley/Rylee
Addison
Aiden
Bailey
Byron

Feel free to comment!

Speaking of names. Lindzy is having a hard time thinking of names for my niece. I really like Ava and Isla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->