Keeps letting me down

L

Laura--x

I dont know again if its my hormones just making me vunerable. But its happened about 5 times now. Oh has been at college or wherever, tells me he'll ring me when he gets back, so i wait, expecting him to ring and then we'll arrange for him to stay over. I wait hours and hours, still no call, so i ring him. Everytime i ring him its the same

Oh - ' Hey, you alright'
Me - ' Yeah, where are you ? '
Oh - ' Im at (friends name)'
Me- ' oh, you was meant to ring me earlier ive been waiting'
Oh - ' i know, sorry i forgot'

its always the same. So i said to him are you staying there tonight and he said nah, so i was just about to say great,what time will you be round and he goes ' hes staying at mine though'.

Like ive said before, i dont care if he goes out with his friends. Its when he tells me hes going to get his hair cut or going to the shops and that he'll ring me when he gets back, but 3 hours later i end up ringing him to find his at his friends house.

Blah

It's not you or your hormones, it's your OH being a jerk.

Mine used to do that alot! and i had to kick his ass into shape. now if he goes out and is longer than said at least i get a text or call to see how i am. I hget more of them now that i am pregnant so your man is being selfish . Kick his butt use them hormones to good use.

:cry::cry:

I'm really fedup now i cant stop crying :( , i hate these hormones so much i just cry all the time and it does my head in. Oh came online and was being all normal and im still pissed off at what he done so i wasn't being normal. He startd moaning saying im in a mood and i just said well yes i am, when i get told you will ring me i expect you to ring me, not for me to sit by my phone for 3 hours wondering where you are then to find out your with your mate without evening letting me know, i wanted to see you tonight but forget it now. He just said well you didnt tell me you wanted me to stay, i said matt i want you to stay every night, especially when i dont see you in the days cus your with your mates at college, then he goes well fi u want me to stay every night how can i see my mates of a night, i wanted him to stay.

I just said yeah well hes fucking staying now so its good for you and signed off :cry::cry: i dont know whats wrong with me i feel so down and depressed

Its hormones aswell hun. Everything feels much worse and harder to cope with when they arise. I blame mine on pregnancy as it is their fault as its not how I would normally act. i aint saying he didnt do wrong it just effects you more with hormones and is harder to sort out that way. Try and clear your head and have a talk with him, some men are ignorant to the effects of pregnancy.

Hun, you know what - it sounds to me like he is probably a bit overwhelmed by the recent turn of events. He's got a lot on his young shoulders - going to be a dad, got a hormonal woman on his case when he probably just wants to relax a bit LOL! ;)

Not that I'm saying this a valid excuse - just that's how boys' brains work. Boys take a really long time to grow up and get used to the idea of responsibility - and by responsibility i mean not just the obvious being a dad etc, but being responsible at those difficult times like when you are having manic highs or lows and need him to be strong. DH and me have been together since we were 19, and he didn't have the guts to even move in with me till we were 25!

But, you know how you were saying that with your moods, it's not that you mean to be snappy, but you just can't help it? It's just the same for him - he can't help the way he acts, no matter how angry you get with him. The thing is, women are just a lot more emotionally intelligent than men, (most of the time :lol:). Whereas you can sit back and analyse the way you behave once the hormones subside, men get no let up - they are just blokes all the time, and never know why they behave in a certain way! Idiots!

Try a little reverse psychology - instead of making him think he should be calling you more and spending more time with you because you need him - may be this is making him feel a bit suffocated, poor lamb ;) (hope you see my irony ;)) put the shoe on the other foot. Tell him you're going out with the girls (or staying in for a pamper) and that you'll definitely phone him in 3 hours or whatever - make sure he knows what time it is, then don't bother. See what happens. If he gets worried and calls you, he's passed the test. If he doesn't notice, I would have serious words with him about why not!

:hugs::hugs:

I would suggest you sit him down and talk to him and try and make him understand about your hormones and things, and why you get so moody even tho it might not seem a big deal to him. A lot of men just dont understand all the things that pregnancy does to a woman. If he doesnt realise these things and thinks that you're just being a moody b*tch for no reason it might just push him away!!

I know exactly what you girls mean and you are all completely right. He came down yesterday and i just burst out cryin lol no idea why, but he gave me a hug and said he understands and not to worry, so thatsmade me feel better. I tell him alot im sorry in advance if i snap or if im a bitch, but i really don't mean it and he says he understands, but it still must be hard when im shouting all sorts at him just for not ringing me :rofl:

Thank you so much girls for all your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->