kegels with stitches???

monster91

Reaction score
i just had my daughter on the 8th and they had to stitch me up on the inside of my vagina.

is it safe to do kegels right now? and will i go back to normal, or just be loose from now on?

I was stitched up internally and externally and the midwife told me that kegels help you to heal as they circulate the blood and trust me they hurt a little but after doing them i noticed that my stitches didnt hurt as much. And as far as loose goes, might be tmi but im now tighter than i was before having LO!! So you should def start doing kegels straight away.x

take ur time and do them when ready, but yes they do help with healing and also stop u from weeing urself. u tighten the pelvic floor like ur holding in a wee or better discription tighten ur holes (sounds vile lol) both bum and vagina. hold it for a second or 2 and repeat when ever u can.
hope that makes sence

just a little note, dont do them with full bladder

Actually Kegals may increase the chances of pelvic floor damage/problems. It is best to actually do squats instead.

Actually Kegals may increase the chances of pelvic floor damage/problems. It is best to actually do squats instead.

Thank you. I just looked this up and had no idea! Thanks for sharing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"