• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Kent-Sevenoaks

Broody85

Reaction score
Does anyone live here or know much about the area? :thumbup:

Only the other side of the bridge for me, and I have friends there xx

Eeeeek, gee we could meet :)

Mark has been offered a job there. We need to discuss it further but it's looking possible that we could be moving.

What's it like there girls? I've heard it's quite posh? xx

Eeeeek, gee we could meet :)

Mark has been offered a job there. We need to discuss it further but it's looking possible that we could be moving.

What's it like there girls? I've heard it's quite posh? xx

Ooo really!
This is exciting news. Its nice, dont get me wrong I havent lived there. Kent is massive so there is plenty to do, and of course Bluewater Shopping Centre ;)

xxx

Yeah it's a nice area, really pretty. Lots of people i've met are quite middle class but that could just be the area Matthew's dad lives in. Still, can't really complain about that :haha:. The town itself is alright, usual shops on the high street but as Gee says you're really close to Bluewater there which has all the shops you need. Also really close to London which is why I love Sevenoaks :).

Unfortunately any restaurant we move to will be in quite a posh area so I will stick out like a sore thumb anywhere we go :haha: would rather that than it be rough tho. It's good that blue water is close by and of course London :) where do you live Dani? xx

I'm in Rochester, but been to Sevenoaks lots of times, like anywhere, you get your nice areas and your bad, but overall It is nice :)

I'm closeish to Sevenoaks, been there a few times. It's definately a more middle class area, but it's beautiful! I've got a friend who lives there and just love driving past all the big houses down the country lanes!!

I'm in Cornwall so miles away :haha: I grew up in Tonbridge & hubby in Sevenoaks and we visit often :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"