kent/ south east london

charlottecco2

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hello,
Im 21 and 12 weeks pregnant with my first. Was just looking to see if anyone was in a similar situation who lives around the area, :happydance:
Charlotte x

Hiya,

Which part of Kent are you from? I grew up in Shirley, Croydon.. which is near West Wickham, Bromley etc..

Welcome anyways and congrats :D

Hiya,

Which part of Kent are you from? I grew up in Shirley, Croydon.. which is near West Wickham, Bromley etc..

Welcome anyways and congrats :D

I llive in bromley, I know croydon and shirle. Such a small world. x:hi:

Hiiiii I live in Bexleyheath. so not far from you ladies, thought i'd say hiiiiiii!!!

Yep I have a bump going on, it popped out pretty early on, but hasn't got bigger and bigger, its kinda just got rounded and harder :happydance:

Hows your pregnancy going ? Do you have your 12 week scan soon ?

I know Bexleyheath too, been through there on the bus to get to Bluewater :)

:happydance: Love bluewater! So many mums with prams there at the moment, its great, esp as I'm in a pram buying mood.. Gives me ideas lol

Ahhh I know Farnborough, had a friend who lived over there.. Its off the A20 i think..

Yep I have a bump going on, it popped out pretty early on, but hasn't got bigger and bigger, its kinda just got rounded and harder :happydance:

Hows your pregnancy going ? Do you have your 12 week scan soon ?

Lol don't know how you can handle bluewater right now its so busy with mad crimbo shoppers.
I have a scan on monday, it will be a 13 week scan not 12 though lol. Apparently involved in some research study that the hospital is doing so will be there 2 hours. Madness. You enjoying pregnant life? I'm starting to now i've stopped being sick. :wacko: xx

Thanks Charlotte!

Louisa, im not sure if it's off the A20 as I don't drive, but my boyfriend said he thinks it is! I love Bluewater too, always used to go there with my mum when I was younger.. can't wait to go again!

im in camberwell

im an account manager so i travel alot my travels have taken me to both your areas before lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->