Kerry Katona - Again!!

WelshGirl

Mummy at last!!
Reaction score
On This Morning today (Thurs) they are just about to 'discuss' why her speech was so slurred yesterday!!

Just in case anyone wants to watch!

xx

PHIL- "she arrived, had a bit of powder..."

fucking understatement of the year...she'd had a lot of powder and definitely not the make-up kind that he was implying

Ohh Phil just has a go at Mark! Yay!!

I missed yesterdays show, but I've just seen it repeated.

Wow Kerry sounded a mess yest!

MummytoOscar - damn you & your signature!!! I now crave a wispa!!!

They did say that had they realised she was slurring etc that they wouldn't have put her on first but nobody realised there was a problem. To be fair they are saying that it could be her medication and they're being very supportive of her today saying that she's got a lot to deal with etc. I do feel sorry for her. Mark should not have let her go on with her speech being like that - they would know that her medication was making her appear drunk or whatever...and if that was the case you'd think they would have told them that first

PHIL- "she arrived, had a bit of powder..."

fucking understatement of the year...she'd had a lot of powder and definitely not the make-up kind that he was implying

Sorry, but :rofl:

Oh crap i missed it.

Thank god that ITV.com r ruthless and put up daily links to watch her car crash of a life!!!!!

V x x x

Hmmm, apparently there's an awful lot of love for Kerrty Katona in the country...... from who??

I dont think shes that bad, but i think the stuff she been through has screwed her up.
I hope she gets the help she needs, she should just do with a bit more grace and step away from the cameras, her family and herself are more important than the fame she craves.

She was saying how offended she was that at what they were implying. I bet Phil & Fern feel really bad, they wern't implying that she was an alcoholic at all, it was just an unanswered question.

They were saying that the medication she is on has been known to cause slurred speech and speech problems as a side effect, so it could be that, we just don't know. She was awful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->