Kerry Katona Gets a Caution

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
Am i the only one who thinks she should have had something more harsh? shes ment to be a role model she gets caught snorting cocaine and in possesion and she gets a slap on the wrists... doesnt seem right. If a non celeb did this there would be alot harsher results..

Yes she should have had a harder punishment thats rubbish!

I totaly agree. She only gets away with it because she is a celebrity.

I read her interview in the newspaper and it really really really p*ssed me of. She is "sorry"!!
Of course she is she sorry, sorry she got caught!

Not really. Maybe she should go to court and be made to attend rehab though :shrug:

tbh its not really much lighter than what someone on the street would get for posession :confused:

tbh its not really much lighter than what someone on the street would get for posession :confused:

Yeah :\ thats what I was thinking. Besides, who the hell thinks of Kerry as a role model?! Not every celeb is supposed to be a role model lol.

I used 2 love her.. i thought she was fab but then she went down hill really bad, and it just seems to be getting worse.

If u cant tell im very anti drugs!

Yeah :\ thats what I was thinking. Besides, who the hell thinks of Kerry as a role model?! Not every celeb is supposed to be a role model lol.

not every celeb was the face of iceland... i think she should have got alot worse..

They can't give her any worse than what they give any person! She's a mess and needs help and to be left alone! She's def not a role model just some one who hit it lucky x

I think it is an entirely appropriate punishment. I don't think forced rehab would work, and I see no reason for punishing someone for an illness.

o well dnt matter then... lets hope she cleans up for the sake of her kids n her health

i think shes got alot worse and lots of people lost repect for her when she got with that mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->