• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Kerry katona high as a kite video

A

Angeldust

This is kerry katona high as a kite on cocaine again
her jaw is going ten two the dozen and she can just about get her words out

When will she learn why go on this morning off ya barnet !!!
she needs to be in rehab and ditch that cocaine giver of a husband

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RxKMPTR0MVA

https://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3mhWhUnaibw

Sniffing people is a habit u know, tell them they might do it one day and get a nose full of fart!

lol.... she is a wreck... we all know what will be all over the papers tomorrow!!!! XX

thanks for that, i just watched all the way through cos i missed it, and now i know what all the hype is about!! drunk or high?!

i vote high...but i dont really care...lol...i think she needs to get her head out of her arse and sort herself out for her kids.

She should tell him.. :grr: (I do that one because there is no shooting someone in the head smiley! :rofl:)

:shock: shoot someone in the head smiley...*slowly edges away from the crazy lady* :rofl:

The papers are gonna have a field day with her.

Even Phil commented on her slurred speech.

What bout the 'sleeping pills' she mentioned. Ive never heard of them.

V x x x

Maybe they say sleeping pills on the bottle but really they are popping pills.
And toria....you a scarey lady!

Toria dont belive what you read drunk my arss Lol she is a cocaine addict
she may of had a drink on top of that but 100% this girl is back on the sherbit dip and
has lost her friends and losing her family 1 by 1 she want's to lose her husband who is feeding her dirty habit she is addicted to the stuff kind of getting the impression she is has gone back on gear to drop a few pounds to go with her new ( . )( . )

her new boobs tho...are just saggy looking...im sorry, mine r real and r huge and mine arent like that!

Edit - :rofl: no i am not bragging...i hate them..

her new boobs tho...are just saggy looking...im sorry, mine r real and r huge and mine arent like that!

Edit - :rofl: no i am not bragging...i hate them..

:rofl: I aint see her new boobs how have you seen them :rofl:
Tv ??

My boobs are 36c real and look like sandhills got asked by my cousin if they was real :rofl: its ok to brag about your boobies :rofl:
if there real and not droopy like hound dog ears :rofl:

Edit and No we dont want to see them elli21 LoL ERM forgot to say mine are the big 36c and am not all back and no you cant see mine :rofl:

talking about boobies :rofl: crazy :muaha:

Oh my. How can she even have any dignity. I could hardly understand a word she said. And she couldn't sit still. She is being such a bad example to her kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"