Kerry katona high as a kite video

"its my medications"
"what medciation are you on?"

"cocaine"

Jeez, how blatant was that!! Shes an embarassment!!

she didnt actually say cocaine did she?? I must have missed that bit if she did??

she didnt actually say cocaine did she?? I must have missed that bit if she did??

LOL no she didnt say that but she may aswell of it was so obvious ..

Waiting to go on air she muat of been literally powdering her nose :rofl:

LOL no she didnt say that but she may aswell of it was so obvious ..

Waiting to go on air she muat of been literally powdering her nose :rofl:

:rofl: I just dont understand why she even wanted to go live on air in that state its as if she wants the public to write bad things and talk bad things about her and she is deffo not thinking about her little ones is she at all

her husband mark just let her go on air in that state twisted off her cake its as if he enjoiys every one taking the piss out of her he proberely was asking her if she wanted more the dickhead

she was blatantly high..pupils wondering aimlessly, rather large lol unable to sit still very fidgity and expressive iwth her hands, her speech was awful but her jaw was fixed and not controlled...i think she was high on coke DEF and had a few sherbets to wash down the dip lol

h x

id say high def! coke probably..... I also watched her jonathan ross interview on u tube when she was 4 months pg a totally diff person

she had an "E" jaw!! definately high!!! stupid cow.

you cant even understand a thing she says!!!

:rofl: at philip!!!

does anyone else think she looks like daniella westbrook?

yeah, i was watching her this morning, i couldn't believe the state she was in, shocking! xxx

:dohh: what a stupid girl....you know shes only won sole custody of her kids in the last few weeks:dohh: If I was Bryan Mc Fadden I'd bring her ass back into court:hissy: She can't be a fit mother in that state surely?

I know its so unfair on the kids and i notice considering she has enough money to buy her husband a really flash car for predicting she would have a boy She does not dress brian mcfaddens kids well does she ??

Everytime i see them in pictures you would not think there mother had lots of money or there father they have lovely clothers for kids in next and her kids look like they dress them selfs poor little things ,

Her youngest girl is dressed ok because her husband mark makes sure she is
Katie price broke friendship with kerry because of mark cause he is a drug dealer suppose to be and he is taking the piss out of kerry , giving her drugs and using her for her money quite sad really

Did you see on there show on mtv he said to her go and get a bath and brush your hair you dog
infact i think he called her somthing worse than that ,

I saw it on you tube tonight, my OH showed me it.
I was only saying last night how I used to like her, but after she won celebrity jungle I really went off her.

I couldn't decide if she was drunk as a skunk/ high as a kite.

The drug she said she is taking is chlorpromazine, its a really heavy weight drug used to treat severe anxiety / schizophrenia.

I've seen people taking these drugs plus several other lesser stregth anti anxiety drugs, and there sometimes a bit vacant, but they can still talk coherently. I'm pretty certain it wasn't thise on their own causing her "speech "problem.

Fern & Phil were really calm & kept there cool with her.

She needs to get rid of her scum bag OH & try & get her life together.
I feel sorry for her kids.

She didnt sound like she was on drugs, she sounded drunk.

Poor girl, I hope she sorts herself out for her children

xxx

What an absolute disgrace! as high as a kite and a few vodka's to match by the looks of things! Poor poor kids :(

SCUM!! thats all her and that mark are. The stupid cow has got 4 kids to think about and if i was brian i'd have my 2 off her like a shot. Blatantly off her tits, her jaw was banging like an old shed door. Vile.

The tablets shes on can cause those side effects. I know that purely because my mum takes them too. I know if my mum hasnt eaten enough, or hasnt had alot of sleep, it can have the same effects. Im not however sayin shes not a drug addict. Im really not all that sure.
I know her husband may be an arse, but he's not holdin her head down to make her sniff the drugs, surely? I believe they are possibly as bad as each other, and I believe Brian should fight for custody of his girls, which im sure he will do. Those girls deserve better, even if its just until she gets herself sorted out. I never understood why he never got full custody before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->