Kerry Katona on This Morning

My friend is working for this morning for 2 weeks and her facebook status says Kerry Katona was off her face. So yes, she was drunk! :rofl:

Oh my goodness - just seen this! I do hope that it is her medication that just needs controlling. It is so sad. There was definately something wrong. Poor girl.

I still can't open that Daily Mail video...just freezes everything!

It's on here too though This Morning

OMG I just watched this on youtube after reading about it on the news.

I am no fan of Kerry Katona, and tbh I've never heard her speak before (having been out of the country for some years) and just presumed she always sounded that stupid.

However I think the interview was pretty cruel. I know she puts herself in the public (waaaay more than anyone wants) but she obviously has a lot of issues and to ask her into the studio and then grill her like that was mean.

I seen a tad this morning as I was dropping Noah off at the childminders - I thought she'd had a few drinks!!!!

She needs to ditch that low life of a husband too!!!!!

I am no fan of Kerry Katona, and tbh I've never heard her speak before (having been out of the country for some years) and just presumed she always sounded that stupid.

However I think the interview was pretty cruel. I know she puts herself in the public (waaaay more than anyone wants) but she obviously has a lot of issues and to ask her into the studio and then grill her like that was mean.

I don't think that Phillip and Fern were being cruel though - they're more the type to be genuinely concerned, and they might not have gone ahead with the interview if she hadn't arrived at the very last minute. I think they were giving her the chance to give a reason for the way she was speaking, as they were obviously having lots of questions from ITV in their ears and knew what people would be thinking at home. They weren't unkind to her though x

I really couldnt believe what I was seeing this morning......its shocking!!

I don't think that Phillip and Fern were being cruel though - they're more the type to be genuinely concerned, and they might not have gone ahead with the interview if she hadn't arrived at the very last minute. I think they were giving her the chance to give a reason for the way she was speaking, as they were obviously having lots of questions from ITV in their ears and knew what people would be thinking at home. They weren't unkind to her though x

I went and watched some other interviews with her, and although she's undoubtedly not the sharpest tool in the box she's not normally as bad as she was this morning.
I don't watch This Morning so have no idea what Phil (ahhh, remember him from the broom cupboard days!) and Fern are like. Also I didn't know she'd turned up late, it's just sad no one stopped her going on full stop and saved her embarassment. Surely her husband was there and could see she was about to make a complete arse of herself? Guess he doesn't care.

I went and watched some other interviews with her, and although she's undoubtedly not the sharpest tool in the box she's not normally as bad as she was this morning.
I don't watch This Morning so have no idea what Phil (ahhh, remember him from the broom cupboard days!) and Fern are like. Also I didn't know she'd turned up late, it's just sad no one stopped her going on full stop and saved her embarassment. Surely her husband was there and could see she was about to make a complete arse of herself? Guess he doesn't care.

Her husbands stupider than she is, he probably thought it was funny, or was just as wreacked as she was...idiots

My friend is working for this morning for 2 weeks and her facebook status says Kerry Katona was off her face. So yes, she was drunk! :rofl:

Off ya face can mean off ya face on drugs , she is a sherbit lover
and loves being high she proberely did have a drink on top of the drugs she took she lived in warrington and has a name for her self for buying so much crap from dealers and this girl needs to sort her self out before she hits rock bottom pot calling the kettle black when she slated britney

I don't usually watch This Morning either, but I was watching Jeremy Kyle :blush: and hadn't changed the channel :rofl:

Her husband was probably the same though - when they started questioning her about it she turned to ask him something so I guess he was just off camera x

The state she was in has nothing whatsoever to do with her meds or her illness and I'm upset that she tried to blame it on that. Its that that makes life difficult for people in the 'real world' trying to live with it

Im sorry but i have no time for someone who drinks, smokes and takes drugs through their pregnancies!! shes one idiot!!:hissy:

surley if its her meds like she said thats if it is ,they are to strong for her ???? i wold say she was drunk

surley if its her meds like she said thats if it is ,they are to strong for her ???? i wold say she was drunk

Nope, Honestly..My mum suffers from schizophrenia and takes the same drugs as Kerry, and like I said in another thread, if she hasnt slept enough of hasnt eaten enough or he system is feeling a little run down it has the exact same effect. I live with my mum, so many times Ive called her mental health nurse out, thinking shes taking something else, and its purely the medication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->