Kian has arrived!!

Duffy6684

Mum to 2 wonderful boys!
Reaction score
My beautiful big baby arrive on the 1st September at 6.26pm!

My little star weighed in at 13lb13oz! so not such a little star lol. I think I have managed to upload the picture lol. Will post a detailed story once settled and not so tired.

Just wanted to give all the ladies on here a big thank you. The last time I was pregnant I was alone with it and my problems. Having Baby and Bump here this time has helped so much, so thanks to all the ladies on here that take the time to reply to threads. xox

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 136
congratulations...and thats big....you made me cross my legs!!!

hes gorg :) n so big.......... congrats hun x

Congratulations!! He is gorgeous...

Thanks ladies. He was the star of the ward

Congrats on the arrival of Kian. I can't get over the size of him, he is gorgeous.. did you deliver him yourself?

hope u didnt buy to many newbborn things !! wot a bigboy :dance:

Congrats on the arrival of Kian. I can't get over the size of him, he is gorgeous.. did you deliver him yourself?

No I was for a planned c-section. I went into active labour and tried for natural delivery but I ended up needing urgent c-section.

He is wearing 3-6month sleepsuits lol. We bought loads of 0-3 but my cousin just found out she is having a little boy in december so it wont go to waste lol

omg 13 pounder ... oohhh .... aww hes beautiful well done xxxxxx

*eyes water* wow 13Ib!!! Congrats hun hes gorgeous :) xXx

He is wearing 3-6month sleepsuits lol. We bought loads of 0-3 but my cousin just found out she is having a little boy in december so it wont go to waste lol

aw thats grt !! bet hes a hungry baby to feed !
my morgans 5wk and 12.10 now he was 8.15 at birth and uknow i go to the clinic to get him weighed n getting bit sick of people sayin " omg is he only 4/5wk hes massive"
:wacko:

so be prepared for the same:hugs:

what a gorgeous healthy looking week boy!! i am sure you are glad he came out the sun roof way ! all the best xxx

Congratulations!!!! What a weight!

Oh dear god! That's almost a stone of baby!!! Thank goodness you had a c-section. He's delightful you must be over the moon (and feeling alot lighter!)

Well done, he's gorgeous.
Looking forward to reading your birth story.
Hope you manage to rest up over the next few days x

arw bless xxx what a weight he was xxx well done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back